Author Topic: Clinton Spox: Hillary Gave Up Security Clearance as Protest Against Pres. Trump Revoking John Brenna  (Read 458 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Spox: Hillary Gave Up Security Clearance as Protest Against Pres. Trump Revoking John Brennan’s Clearance
by Kristinn Taylor October 12, 2018

Hillary Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said late Friday night that the former secretary of State voluntarily gave up her security clearance in August after reports that she lost the privilge amid her email scandal.  Merrill said it was a show of support following the op-ed by former commander of U.S. Special Operations Command Admiral William McRaven offering to surrender his security clearance in protest of President Donald Trump revoking the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan. At the time the it was reported the White House was looking at the possibility of other former Obama officials’ clearances being pulled as part of effort to strip abusers of the privilege of high ranking government officials maintaining a clearance after leaving office.

Merrill claimed Clinton kept her clearance to help her write her book about her years as secretary of State. Merrill does not address the concurrent revocation of clearances held by several Clinton aides including Cheryl Mills, who was involved in Clinton’s e-mail scandal, that was mentioned  in a letter released Friday by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) announcing Clinton had surrendered her security clearance.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/clinton-spox-hillary-gave-up-security-clearance-as-protest-against-pres-trump-revoking-john-brennans-clearance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

Suuuuure, Nick.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
100% pure BS.  If Hillz did that as a protest, she would have rushed to the nearest camera waving the notice paper around like a pom pom last month.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Hillary Gave Up Security Clearance as Protest Against Pres. Trump Revoking John Brennan’s Clearance..."

I don't care what excuse she provides.
Just so long as she doesn't have one any more.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I'm amazed that she still had security clearance after the email issue. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.