Author Topic: 'I'm not gay': Lindsey Graham unfazed by Chelsea Handler #NationalComingOutDay tweet  (Read 1777 times)

Offline verga

She has a big fag following.   They love the old washed up hasbeen.
Has been, as afar as I am concerned, it is more like "never was"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

A good friend is my age, 56 and never been married. I know for a fact he is not gay. He never wanted to be married and the responsiblities that come with marriage.

He still  lives like he did when he was 18, ride dirt bikes, goes to bars etc
I have two friends the same way, One is over 60 the other is 47. Their parents each had such miserable marriages, they didn't want any part of it.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

He did and the acclaim that resulted for him may just encourage other Pubs to latch onto a little attitude and courage.
From your lips to God's ears. I hope they realize we like it when they punch back, and the bullies will back down when they do.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A good friend is my age, 56 and never been married. I know for a fact he is not gay. He never wanted to be married and the responsiblities that come with marriage.

He still  lives like he did when he was 18, ride dirt bikes, goes to bars etc

Same here, I had a friend who never married, and died at age 58.  He had an absolutely devastating "left at the altar" event in his early '20's and never recovered.  Dated plenty, but would never commit. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He never set off the so-called "gaydar" with me. He doesn't seem that way and I've thought some of the folks calling him names have been pretty cruel... even Huckabee once made a reference about this.

Offline mirraflake

Doesn't like responsibility?  I don't think this post does him any favors.  Makes him sound like a child who never wanted to grow up.

He does not want the responsbility of taking care of  a wife. He works hard and is his own drummer. Does not want to be tied down. If he does not like a job he pulls up stakes and moves at a whims notice but he is never unemployed and no one will ever take care of him, very independent.

@Chosen Daughter

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mattis never married as well, his bio said he did propose once, the ceremony was set and the Bride pulled out citing his career seemed to come first.... read exactly at wikipedia.