Author Topic: Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News  (Read 14065 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2018, 10:55:03 pm »
@The Ghost go read my posting history and then get back to me, ok sport?

Sorry.  I don't read posts from followers of  Invar. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:12:08 pm by Mod1 »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2018, 11:08:27 pm »
Here's everyone's first and final warning: call another poster a Democrat or any variation thereof (Hillary supporter, etc.) and it's a timeout.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2018, 11:29:22 pm »

And yet we're told to accommodate those here that hold the position that "...there's no difference between them"??

Eff that. :cool:

Nobody's told you to accommodate anyone.

Some of us have said that obsessing over them the way some of you do probably isn't smart.  After all, every shot you fire their way is one that isn't going against the left.  But hey, circular firing squads have never made sense, so I shouldn't try to be talking sense into those who are actively participating in one.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2018, 11:30:37 pm »
@The Ghost

What the hell is the matter with you tonight with all the insults..knock it off!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2018, 11:35:11 pm »
@The Ghost

What the hell is the matter with you tonight with all the insults..knock it off!

So calling someone out for being what they are is an Insult?  Well shit. 

Online Wingnut

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2018, 11:36:32 pm »

Here's everyone's first and final warning: call another poster a Democrat or any variation thereof (Hillary supporter, etc.) and it's a timeout.

Kiss my ass.  I'll call a rat out when I see one.  If that gets me a time out.  Do it and I am gone.  I hate the moderation around here.  You all suck.  Bunch of losers.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2018, 11:38:12 pm »
So calling someone out for being what they are is an Insult?  Well shit.

Do you get a kick out of insulting an 85yo woman...take the night off...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2018, 11:44:40 pm »

Kiss my ass.  I'll call a rat out when I see one.  If that gets me a time out.  Do it and I am gone.  I hate the moderation around here.  You all suck.  Bunch of losers.

Exactly.   Whenever Invar is in the crosshairs, a moderator shows up faster than calling 911.

And to threaten to give time outs for calling them 'Democrats' or "Hillary Supporters" is verboten.....but calling somebody a bitch is kosher.

That's bullshit too.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2018, 11:47:48 pm »
Nobody's told you to accommodate anyone.

Some of us have said that obsessing over them the way some of you do probably isn't smart.  After all, every shot you fire their way is one that isn't going against the left.  But hey, circular firing squads have never made sense, so I shouldn't try to be talking sense into those who are actively participating in one.

Like hell you haven't.     What the hell are you doing lately except becoming some kind of 'Ghandi'?

Please understand them....don't attack them because they have a different POV....

I've given them more chances my my ex-wife.

We're at war.....and the last place I need to see this faux...."I'm a purer Conservative than you..." bullshit is here.

...and I'll guar-feaking-tee you that more people here agree with me than not.   
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:49:07 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2018, 11:52:52 pm »
   This is BS, Are you Trumpers so devoid of critical debate that you have reverted back to Primary 2016, calling us Nevers libs, dems, hellary pods?  You should know that these type of insults don't usually rattle our cage, we've been called much worse.

*I am not Spartacus, I am an Invarmunist!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2018, 11:54:30 pm »
We're at war.....and the last place I need to see this faux...."I'm a purer Conservative than you..." bullshit is here.

LOL! This ain't war. This is team sports. Partisanship.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2018, 11:55:55 pm »
Exactly.   Whenever Invar is in the crosshairs, a moderator shows up faster than calling 911.

And to threaten to give time outs for calling them 'Democrats' or "Hillary Supporters" is verboten.....but calling somebody a bitch is kosher.

That's bullshit too.

BULLSHIT

The Ghost has been going from thread to thread insulting members..and being warned to stop..his latest was @Victoria33 an 85yo woman...that was it for me...

Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2018, 11:57:36 pm »
Even the vernacular is partisan:

If we don't toe the GOP line, we are Democrats, or may as well be Democrats.

SOSDD.

I am here to defend Conservatism, not the GOP.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2018, 11:57:59 pm »
Do you get a kick out of insulting an 85yo woman...take the night off...

We have old people posting here? Shit. I thought this was an under 30 forum.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2018, 12:00:28 am »
Wow.  I can't believe this is happening in this forum  ... let the Mods do their jobs!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2018, 12:00:36 am »
We have old people posting here? Shit. I thought this was an under 30 forum.

That's because that's the maximum age of the crack hoes you keep bringing around.   You know that's the terminus of their careers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2018, 12:04:57 am »
BULLSHIT

The Ghost has been going from thread to thread insulting members..and being warned to stop..his latest was @Victoria33 an 85yo woman...that was it for me...

I'm not sticking up for @The Ghost

Just observing how your moderation is conducted.   :beer:

Offline Mod1

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2018, 12:05:24 am »
Wow.  I can't believe this is happening in this forum  ... let the Mods do their jobs!

Aw, thanks!  But getting reamed by Members isn't the biggest PITA for us.  Giving Members time-outs is, as I just had to do. 

Some may not believe it, but I really hate doing that.  9999hair out0000

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2018, 12:05:55 am »
LOL! This ain't war. This is team sports. Partisanship.

:laugh:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2018, 12:06:06 am »
Like hell you haven't.     What the hell are you doing lately except becoming some kind of 'Ghandi'?

Well, let's see....

Recently, I've been watching in utter fascination as a certain group of posters repeatedly smash their heads against the wall arguing with people whose minds they know will never change.  And then repeatedly getting angry when -- as they knew before they started -- nothing changed.

I'm not saying those NeverTrumpers are right - I actually think they're wrong.  But it is bizarre that you guys keep beating that exact same horse, and have been doing that for more than two years.

Can't you see that there is a group of immovable NeverTrumpers who not only refuse to budge, but actually enjoy it when you validate their persecution complex?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2018, 12:11:34 am »
Well, let's see....

Recently, I've been watching in utter fascination as a certain group of posters repeatedly smash their heads against the wall arguing with people whose minds they know will never change.  And then repeatedly getting angry when -- as they knew before they started -- nothing changed.

I'm not saying those NeverTrumpers are right - I actually think they're wrong.  But it is bizarre that you guys keep beating that exact same horse, and have been doing that for more than two years.

Can't you see that there is a group of immovable NeverTrumpers who not only refuse to budge, but actually enjoy it when you validate their persecution complex?

"Persecution complex"?? 

Are you effing kidding me?   Is THAT the reason the MODS trip over themselves to 'protect' their egos?

As I've said....I stay off many threads that reach 5-6 pages....for all the reasons you outline above.

But enough is enough.

IMO...>Get on board, or GTFO!     ....at least in a sense that they would keep their 'Trump bashing' to themselves.

Free speech under the 1st Amendment means between the government and a citizen.   It does't cover the deductible at TBR.

:patriot:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2018, 12:13:10 am »
It's just human nature. Maybe we all should stop pounding on each other and try to see how we might actually effect some positive change in this country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2018, 12:17:06 am »
It's just human nature. Maybe we all should stop pounding on each other and try to see how we might actually effect some positive change in this country.

A novel idea!  I like it!

I'll be hooking up with the GOP again after we get to our new Castle.  It's in the Reddest county in the state.  My first good friend is a County Supervisor who wants me involved.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2018, 12:20:21 am »
"Persecution complex"?? 

Are you effing kidding me?   Is THAT the reason the MODS trip over themselves to 'protect' their egos?

As I've said....I stay off many threads that reach 5-6 pages....for all the reasons you outline above.

But enough is enough.

IMO...>Get on board, or GTFO!     ....at least in a sense that they would keep their 'Trump bashing' to themselves.

Free speech under the 1st Amendment means between the government and a citizen.   It does't cover the deductible at TBR.

:patriot:

Though GOP is still in the URL here I have come to believe that this is a Conservative Forum, all sides of that proverbial coin are allowed to express their thoughts here.
   Giving the Mods hell is an exercise in futility, I learned that the hard way, myself.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online rustynail

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2018, 12:22:03 am »
What would Rodney say?