Author Topic: Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News  (Read 14151 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 12:17:33 am »
My 2 cents for what it's worth.  We are nearing the mid term elections.  We lose this election and we risk losing this country.  Not sounding alarms, but with the left hell bent on creating civil unrest, promoting violence and corruption, that is a reality.

So ... why can't we start the united front that is so desperately needed to win this election, here in this forum?

We need to come together and display a united front.  We need to stand with this President and his administration.  We CANNOT let people like Beto and Gilliam win as most certainly we WILL see an assault on the 2A and amnesty ensuring that the GOP may not win a majority or be seated in the White House after Trump.

Anyone??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 12:37:17 am »
Top Effing Notch!!!!
FB won't post the pic...only the link. :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Absalom

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 08:44:11 pm »
What should be beyond obvious to anyone,
even if they're in love w/FOX; is that, at it's
core, it's a Peddler's Platform; relentlessly
flogging everything from pillows to pimple
removers to potatoes.
Add to that a cast of blondes in short skirts,
and large breasts w/the collective brains of
a brick; and you have a coarse and vulgar
modern entertainment network. Period! 

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2018, 09:08:53 pm »
My 2 cents for what it's worth.  We are nearing the mid term elections.  We lose this election and we risk losing this country.  Not sounding alarms, but with the left hell bent on creating civil unrest, promoting violence and corruption, that is a reality.

So ... why can't we start the united front that is so desperately needed to win this election, here in this forum?

We need to come together and display a united front.  We need to stand with this President and his administration.  We CANNOT let people like Beto and Gilliam win as most certainly we WILL see an assault on the 2A and amnesty ensuring that the GOP may not win a majority or be seated in the White House after Trump.

Anyone??

Some of us have been beating that drum for a long time....

It's not really an issue of uniting behind the President.  It is uniting against the leftists who, if they get their way, will rig the system moving forward so that conservatives won't have a chance no matter who we run.  For those who can't stand Trump...just beat the Leftists now, and then when Trump is gone, elect someone better.

Too many of the NT'ers confuse the threat posed by a relative few fringe Trump supporters with the threat posed by tens of millions of mainstream leftists.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:15:18 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2018, 09:24:15 pm »
Some of us have been beating that drum for a long time....

It's not really an issue of uniting behind the President.  It is uniting against the leftists who, if they get their way, will rig the system moving forward so that conservatives won't have a chance no matter who we run.  For those who can't stand Trump...just beat the Leftists now, and then when Trump is gone, elect someone better.

Too many of the NT'ers confuse the threat posed by a relative few fringe Trump supporters with the threat posed by tens of millions of mainstream leftists.

What a load of bullshit!

Too many NTs think this entire primary season/election/administration is an effing chess game they're playing with the rest of us.

Wake the hell up.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2018, 09:30:29 pm »
What a load of bullshit!

Too many NTs think this entire primary season/election/administration is an effing chess game they're playing with the rest of us.

Wake the hell up.

NT'rs are the enemy.  Just rat bastards like the democrats.  No time for their lot.  Stupid traitors.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2018, 09:41:42 pm »
NT'rs are the enemy.  Just rat bastards like the democrats.  No time for their lot.  Stupid traitors.

Most of the time, they're merely 'white noise' to me.

The ants at the picnic...

:patriot:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2018, 09:54:01 pm »
Actually this started last week when Fox stopped the wall to wall coverage of his rallies
@mystery-ak

Trump was like a new toy; his rallies were amusing as they were different than other rallies.  Now, people are tired of this toy.  That is the reason his numbers are dropping.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2018, 09:54:55 pm »

And yet we're told to accommodate those here that hold the position that "...there's no difference between them"??

Eff that. :cool:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2018, 10:00:54 pm »
@mystery-ak

Trump was like a new toy; his rallies were amusing as they were different than other rallies.  Now, people are tired of this toy.  That is the reason his numbers are dropping.

You are all wet. Trump is back up to 50% after the Kav appointment. That's even better than your approved civil tone leaders like Obama, Bush and even Reagan at this point in their Presidency.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2018, 10:22:23 pm »
@mystery-ak

Your tired old anti-trump rants are lame.  Vote RAt next time.  It will fit your mindset.

I bet you and your husband Bud will vote for Beto

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:27:29 pm by The Ghost »

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2018, 10:25:48 pm »
Most of the time, they're merely 'white noise' to me.

The ants at the picnic...

:patriot:

They walk among us trying to undermine the progress we are making to beat back the liberal machine.

Andro works on the ants.  Wonder how it would work on the NT crowd.

Offline corbe

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2018, 10:36:27 pm »
   You Trumpers are hilarious when you try to justify the wasted two years you've spent ahooting at us irrelevant Nevers.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2018, 10:42:22 pm »
Thanks for proving our point. 
and thanks for beautifully proving every single one of INVAR’s posts correct.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:09:55 pm by Mod1 »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2018, 10:42:57 pm »

Anyone??

I agree with you @libertybele but a few here would rather nurse their petty grievances than play for the team.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2018, 10:43:56 pm »

Anyone??

So, back to the 'Lesser Evil' argument.

NOPE.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2018, 10:44:12 pm »
   You Trumpers are hilarious when you try to justify the wasted two years you've spent ahooting at us irrelevant Nevers.

Wasted?  @corbe   I do not consider any of the time I've spent on you wasted.  You earned it all.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2018, 10:44:55 pm »
and thanks for beautifully proving every single one of INVAR’s posts correct.

The church of Invar has a disciple.  How nice.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:10:33 pm by Mod1 »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2018, 10:47:14 pm »
What a load of bullshit!

Wake the hell up.

Hey, pretty harsh on the Major.  The truth is he is exactly right.  The NTers here have no relevance in the real world, but just serve to rile some of us up here.

Trump is more popular than ever.  Lighten up.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2018, 10:47:57 pm »

Anyone??

@libertybele
As always, we will stand with him when he does what’s right and we will not when he does not.  It’s quite simple really.  But for the sycophants, it’s not nearly enough...only the blood oath will suffice.

Re: Beto and Gillem, I agree
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:52:50 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2018, 10:48:57 pm »
@mystery-ak

Don't get your hopes up.  Trump is more popular than ever, but not everybody wants to watch rallies and speeches on TV. 

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2018, 10:50:03 pm »
The church of Invar has a disciple.  How nice. 

@The Ghost go read my posting history and then get back to me, ok sport?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:11:11 pm by Mod1 »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2018, 10:50:11 pm »
Your tired old anti-trump rants are lame.  Vote RAt next time.  It will fit your mindseI bet you and your husband Bud will vote for Beto
@The Ghost

His numbers are dropping; I explained why.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2018, 10:52:47 pm »
@The Ghost

You didn't explain a thing.  Just more deranged Trump hate.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:29:38 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2018, 10:53:40 pm »
@The Ghost

I hate to dash your very strange hopes, @Victoria33 but there is no evidence whatsoever that Trump's numbers are dropping.

I call them strange hopes because it's hard to figure out why any sane person would want our current Republican President to lose popularity, when just waiting to take over is a democratic horde the likes of which we would never be able to recover from.