Author Topic: Juanita Broaddrick Takes Dems’ Double Standards & Shoves Them Down Clinton’s Throat!  (Read 391 times)

rangerrebew

Juanita Broaddrick Takes Dems’ Double Standards & Shoves Them Down Clinton’s Throat!
18 hours ago
by Alicia F. Luke

Juanita Broaddrick was a true victim of a serial rapist. If any of the progressives climbing aboard the #MeToo train really cared about the victims of abuse, they would embrace Ms. Broaddrick.

Democrats aren’t interested in justice; their only desire is control, dominance, deviance, and destruction. It’s amazing how all women are supposed to be believed well except those that have accused Bill Clinton of rape and sexual harassment.

I believe Juanita!

https://eaglerising.com/62970/juanita-broaddrick-takes-dems-double-standards-shoves-them-down-clintons-throat/

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Juanita Broaddrick Takes Dems’ Double Standards & Shoves Them Down Clinton’s Throat!
18 hours ago
by Alicia F. Luke

Juanita Broaddrick was a true victim of a serial rapist. If any of the progressives climbing aboard the #MeToo train really cared about the victims of abuse, they would embrace Ms. Broaddrick.

Democrats aren’t interested in justice; their only desire is control, dominance, deviance, and destruction. It’s amazing how all women are supposed to be believed well except those that have accused Bill Clinton of rape and sexual harassment.

I believe Juanita!

https://eaglerising.com/62970/juanita-broaddrick-takes-dems-double-standards-shoves-them-down-clintons-throat/

I still have a lapel pin bearing that legend "I believe Juanita,"  and, guess what, I wore it to a meeting of TOS members.

I admire Juanita.  She has been everywhere pointing out the double standard and telling her story.  I'm sure Hillary would like to kill her.  She's probably better avoid danger spots because Hillary has been known to do just that to inconvenient people.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LadyLiberty

Juanita Broaddrick @atensnut
 Oct 3
More
Let me make this perfectly clear, @BillClinton @HillaryClinton  You, Bill, are a serial sexual predator & rapist and you, Hillary, enabled & covered up for him.  I AM NOT GOING AWAY.  Leslie Millwee, Kathleen Willey and others are not going away.