Author Topic: I’ve re-registered as a Democrat  (Read 3662 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: I’ve re-registered as a Democrat
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2018, 01:51:08 am »
Sue me.  Knock me off the soapbox then... if you can.

I hope you stay on that box.  I can always exercise my right of discretion, and believe you.  Or not.   :shrug:

(I've been called wishy-washy.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2018, 01:52:54 am »
That's very clever way of ducking an extraordinarily important question, my friend.  (It wasn't an important question to me when Trump was just a profane, over-the-top a_hole smearing his GOP opponents to win the nomination.  But I think the question that you are refusing to address is important indeed at this time.)

The word IRRELEVANT means something.  It is why I used that word.

It means I don't care which of them anyone thinks is better or worse.  I consider them equally self-seeking and self-promoting corrupt clowns in their own rights.

Hildabeast 'aint queen and Trump 'aint king despite their adoring throngs wanting a coronation.

The fact everyone looks at the executive as a Throne is far more disturbing to me. That Congress and the Courts are peachy abdicating their duty and authority to keep it in check disturbs me even more.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2018, 02:29:11 am »
We're not even a shadow of what those people were.

When you wrongly say "we" you should say "I"

Plenty of vets and other patriots today, just as good as any others ever were.

Since you have not served in any manner known to us, you stand <nope>  on your imaginary pulpit spitting your coardly-rhetorical venom.

Now quiet down, and slither back to the rear echelon and safety, where you won't be so afraid.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:22:19 am by Mod2 »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2018, 02:31:53 am »
I hope you stay on that box.  I can always exercise my right of discretion, and believe you.  Or not.   :shrug:

(I've been called wishy-washy.)

For that post?  No. 

<Nope>
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:19:41 am by Mod2 »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2018, 02:33:25 am »

We're all laughing at you.   :whistle:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:20:22 am by Mod2 »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2018, 02:40:46 am »
When you wrongly say "we" you should say "I"

No.  This culture and miasma of decline is an indictment, I alone am not responsible for getting us here.

Plenty of vets and other patriots today, just as good as any others ever were.

If you think the military is what makes us what we are - then perhaps you should advocate for a total military-run society then yes?

Since you have not served in any manner known to us, you stand as a big mouth bafoon on your imaginary pulpit spitting your coardly-rhetorical venom.

Whatever.  Better put me on ignore then pal, because I'm not shutting up anytime soon.

Now quiet down, and slither back to the rear echelon and safety, where you won't be so afraid.

Oh yes.... I'm 'afraid' - that's why I state what is unpopular on a public forum.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2018, 02:41:30 am »
We're all laughing at you, moron.   :whistle:

That's a relief.

I'm glad I can be of service in that department.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2018, 03:02:26 am »

That's enough.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:23:12 am by Mod2 »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2018, 03:18:37 am »

Yeah.... uhmmmmmm.... look, <nope>... but you're gonna need something with a little more oomph to knock me off the soapbox there bub.

A cartoon just 'aint gonna do it.

But you go ahead and keep contemplating there.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:24:04 am by Mod2 »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2018, 03:25:07 am »
Yeah.... uhmmmmmm.... look, I know you are old and senile and all... but you're gonna need something with a little more oomph to knock me off the soapbox there bub.

A cartoon just 'aint gonna do it.

But you go ahead and keep contemplating there.

wink777

Offline Mod2

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2018, 03:28:02 am »
That's enough of the insults. Put each other on ignore if you have to.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2018, 03:56:34 am »
The Dems and Deep State Republicans are REALLY worried about what is about to hit the fan.  Bloomberg is just setting up the Dems' false narrative for the military tsunami that is about to hit them.
I'm amazed anybody gives the rats or GOP credit for creating a narrative.

You are going to be unhappy if the rats take the House in Nov.  You will be even more unhappy if see lots of Governors and state legislators go rat and realize that those people will decide the congressional districts for the next 10 years.  I will not, because of my incredibly low standard.  Nobody blowed me up yet.

Gonna watch TV on Tuesday.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2018, 06:10:18 am »
I've had threads locked down when I stood up for the actual Constitution and Federal Criminal Statutes rather than leave the field and my colors behind me in the mud.

Being right doesn't always shield you here, but Dad Gummit it sure does Feel Good!

We're all laughing at you.   :whistle:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2018, 06:55:25 am »
...thought this thread was about Sinkspur.

"Irrelevant question", my ass.  We're in a fight for our very way of life and you're up on that Goddamned soapbox talking shit. 

Again.
If your "way of life" is immoral and only waves the Constitution when it suits your purpose, and ignores it otherwise, well, we're fighting for different things.
I, for one, want the restoration of our Constitutional Republic, and I am not alone.

As for fighting for morality, well...
We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    John Adams

Maybe arguing for the fundamentals, the moral foundation on which that government must rest is not so far off base, after all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2018, 06:08:21 pm »
I'm tired of the constant smearing of President Trump.  He has proven to be a man of his word to date as president.  He has managed to accomplish everything in his power he said he would.  Thiings that remain to be completed, largely the building of the wall and reform of healthcare take Congress, and the Republicans in the Senate have worked just as hard as the Democommies in both houses to halt any accomplishment.

All things considered, Trump's first two years have been extraordinary.  The wall should be an easy thing to manifest, but it has proven to be toxic for the cowardly Republicans in the Senate.  And healthcare is extremely complex, and Trump was misguided, I believe intentionally to take it on in his first year as president.

I have over 20 years in healthcare, and the problem with changing it are the stakeholders around the table.  If Trump uses the same stakeholders as is normally done for looking at healthcare, we will not end up with a system that benefits the American people.  Obamacare was intended to improve the level of care for Americans, but it has done just the opposite.  One out of ten people benefit, while the nine out of ten have seen their premiums double, triple or worse.  Deductibles have gone up to $5,000 or more.  And the one thing no one is talking about, we have more people without healthcare today than we did before Obama launched his Affordable Care Act program.  It is an utter disgrace, and as long as Democommies continue to push this program, they are their own worst enemies.

Americans are realizing that friends and family are dying because of Obamacare and its policies.  But 2018 is the first year that all of America is being subjected to the harmful policies of Obamacare.  Republicans were foolish to attempt to replace it year one of Trump's presidency.  Not enough Americans have suffered from Obamacare, but give it time, they will.  I have too many firends that once had healthcare at reasonable premiums who now go without healthcare because they cannot afford it.

Anyone registering or voting as a Democommie is a fool.  Tucker Carlson's book titled Ship of Fools says it all.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2018, 12:43:34 am »
I'm tired of the constant smearing of President Trump.  He has proven to be a man of his word to date as president.  He has managed to accomplish everything in his power he said he would.  Thiings that remain to be completed, largely the building of the wall and reform of healthcare take Congress, and the Republicans in the Senate have worked just as hard as the Democommies in both houses to halt any accomplishment.

All things considered, Trump's first two years have been extraordinary.  The wall should be an easy thing to manifest, but it has proven to be toxic for the cowardly Republicans in the Senate.  And healthcare is extremely complex, and Trump was misguided, I believe intentionally to take it on in his first year as president.

I have over 20 years in healthcare, and the problem with changing it are the stakeholders around the table.  If Trump uses the same stakeholders as is normally done for looking at healthcare, we will not end up with a system that benefits the American people.  Obamacare was intended to improve the level of care for Americans, but it has done just the opposite.  One out of ten people benefit, while the nine out of ten have seen their premiums double, triple or worse.  Deductibles have gone up to $5,000 or more.  And the one thing no one is talking about, we have more people without healthcare today than we did before Obama launched his Affordable Care Act program.  It is an utter disgrace, and as long as Democommies continue to push this program, they are their own worst enemies.

Americans are realizing that friends and family are dying because of Obamacare and its policies.  But 2018 is the first year that all of America is being subjected to the harmful policies of Obamacare.  Republicans were foolish to attempt to replace it year one of Trump's presidency.  Not enough Americans have suffered from Obamacare, but give it time, they will.  I have too many firends that once had healthcare at reasonable premiums who now go without healthcare because they cannot afford it.

Anyone registering or voting as a Democommie is a fool.  Tucker Carlson's book titled Ship of Fools says it all.
A big part of my beef with the GOP is the endless stream of promises to do away with the ACA, if only they had... Well, now they have it, and diddley squat.
I went from having an affordable health insurance setup to no insurance at all. My carrier quit selling health insurance in my state. Period. Done. I got an operation three days before it ended.
Now, for the family, it's 28K a year for the more 'affordable' plan on the exchange, with a 14K deductible. No way, Jose. We do without and pray a lot.
At this point, politicians lie. Going Democrat is a step in the WRONG direction, but the GOP isn't doing me any favors, either. I'm so sick of incontinent political prevarication they can all take a hike until they prove otherwise, and I'll only vote against the worst of the worst , with damned few to vote for. (Despite the twisted logic of some around, a vote against A is not a vote for B, it is a vote against A. Give me the 'none of the above' option, and I'd vote that more often than not.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 12:46:44 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2018, 09:54:53 am »
Mike Bloomberg: Health fascist
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline aligncare

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2018, 10:44:23 am »

I'm tired of the constant smearing of President Trump. 

You and me both.

Of course, I know it’s just sour grapes on their part, so I take comfort in their tears and gnashing of teeth.  happy77

By the way, Obamacare drove me out of practice and into retirement 5 years sooner than planned. If republicans had ended the healthcare Obama-nation 2 years ago, I might still be in practice today.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2018, 01:55:44 pm »
Nope.  But I'm expecting violence from the leftist thugs, to be quelled under martial law.

One leftist website recently boasted that if Kavanaugh were to be confirmed, 400,000 armed thugs would shortly thereafter start mayhem in 900 American cities.

You need to seriously switch to decaf.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2018, 01:57:20 pm »
Bloomturd has always been a Democrat.  The ONLY reason he was anything else was to win an election (republican for first mayoral campaign)...then to "Independent" to skirt the laws about how many times you could serve as Hizzoner.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2018, 02:08:20 pm »
A dog returns to it's vomit.
The Republic is lost.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2018, 02:15:05 pm »
A dog returns to it's vomit.
And so a fool returneth to his folly....
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline the_doc

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2018, 04:48:13 pm »
You need to seriously switch to decaf.

No, Peet's doesn't make a good decaf.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2018, 05:50:51 pm »
So, you really do think that Trump is as big a monster as Hillary?

I am actually being just a tad facetious with that question:   I am certain that you don't think Trump is as bad as HRC.  (You have surely figured out that HRC was planning the utter destruction of the Constitutional Republic.  [Trump is not without faults, but I don't think he is sinister in the way HRC is.]) 

Anyway, we'll all be keeping our eyes on Trump.  (I am mainly praying that he won't go as far off the rails as Lincoln did when he nobly tried to save the Union.)

I'll say no, he is not, but this really isn't the reason for the distrust.
It would be wise to Distrust anybody with the type of power that marital law and its consequence of usurping the constitutional law.
The allure is too strong.
To what degree this person or that person would exert the power is really a moot point.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I trust Trump to do the right thing because of the limits of power placed on him by the constitution.
Take away those limits, and I would trust no one.
Yes, I think Obama and Hillary would be quicker to try to exploit this, but it is a question of speed, rather than a question of if, if this is allowed to take place.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2018, 06:13:39 pm »
No, Peet's doesn't make a good decaf.

Who does???   :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: