Author Topic: Heitkamp Slams Hillary Clinton’s Comments Dismissing Civility: ‘That’s Ridiculous’  (Read 453 times)

rangerrebew

Heitkamp Slams Hillary Clinton’s Comments Dismissing Civility: ‘That’s Ridiculous’
Posted By Alex Griswold On October 10, 2018 @ 12:44 pm In Politics | No Comments

Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D., N.D.) rejected former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's assertion that liberals should do away with civility until after they beat Republicans at the ballot box.

Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour in an interview, "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about." Civility, she argued, could come back once Democrats were back in power in Congress.

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/politics/heitkamp-slams-hillary-clintons-comments-dismissing-civility-thats-ridiculous/

rangerrebew

I hope you people in N.D. don't believe this nonsense from Heitkamp!  There is no room in the democrat party for independent thinking which Heitkamp wants you to believe she is doing.  Everyone in the world knows that if madam Clinton says something is so it becomes party law and people who challenge her have a nasty habit of winding up dead. :2gunz:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I hope you people in N.D. don't believe this nonsense from Heitkamp!  There is no room in the democrat party for independent thinking which Heitkamp wants you to believe she is doing.  Everyone in the world knows that if madam Clinton says something is so it becomes party law and people who challenge her have a nasty habit of winding up dead. :2gunz:
She is trying desperately to win reelection.

--Says "would have" voted to confirm Judge K
-Steps up to criticize Hillary

I say it is far too little, far too late. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

What is going on with this woman?  I literally never heard of her until recently and now she's all over the place saying odd things which seem to try to give the impression that she is fair and moderate.  As in she was planning to vote for Kavanaugh until she studied his body language.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.