Author Topic: Women's March leader Linda Sarsour launches racial attack against 'white woman' Susan Collins  (Read 354 times)

rangerrebew

Women's March leader Linda Sarsour launches racial attack against 'white woman' Susan Collins

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Friday, October 5, 2018

Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour on Friday launched a racial attack against Sen. Susan Collins, saying the Maine Republican was guilty of espousing “white supremacy” with her decision to support the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Ms. Sarsour, a prominent Palestinian-American activist, blasted Ms. Collins on Twitter as a “white woman” and the “mother & grandmother of white women in America who gave us a Donald Trump presidency.”

Ms. Sarsour’s comments came after Ms. Collins announced on the Senate floor that she would vote in favor of confirming Judge Kavanaugh, calling him an “exemplary public servant, judge, teacher, coach, husband and father.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/5/womens-march-leader-sarsour-launches-racial-attack/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The libs are running out of hyperbolic histronics because they can't scream 'heretic' or 'apostate' or 'infidel' without ripping off their faux mask of Separation of Church and State.

The Left is now just a cult. They can't even hide behind ideology. It's just robes, torches, funny hats, and inquisitions at this point, and as Senator Graham put it, seeing if the accused floats.

Keep your powder dry.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
If her problem is men and assault she has a good cause in Palestine with her Muslim men population.  Those Muslims.  She should go home with her cause where men are actually pigs.  Everything a cause when it is America. 

http://www.globalthinkersforum.org/achievements/violence-against-women-in-palestine/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline endicom

I hope Shariah Woman keeps spouting off. Her supporters may just have to look at what they're supporting.

Offline jpsb

I hope Shariah Woman keeps spouting off. Her supporters may just have to look at what they're supporting.

:thumbsup: