Author Topic: More Bribery: Kamala Harris hands $400,000 to Heidi Heitkamp  (Read 745 times)

rangerrebew

More Bribery: Kamala Harris hands $400,000 to Heidi Heitkamp
« on: October 09, 2018, 01:23:28 pm »
October 9, 2018
More Bribery: Kamala Harris hands $400,000 to Heidi Heitkamp
By Monica Showalter

Funny how politics works these days...

Democratic Sen. Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota went against her own voters' sentiment, which supported Judge Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court by about 60%, voted against the man in a bid to sink his confirmation, and suddenly found herself with a flood of campaign cash, courtesy of Sen. Kamala Harris, who raised her a $400,000 payday.

Here's the news from NBC's Kasie Hunt, which was first spotted by Mike Allen at Axios:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/more_bribery_kamala_harris_hands_400000_to_heidi_heitkamp.html#ixzz5TRKq9qP4

Offline skeeter

Re: More Bribery: Kamala Harris hands $400,000 to Heidi Heitkamp
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 01:25:55 pm »
Seems all her opponent would need to do is point this feckless quid pro quo out to the voters. A very bad look.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 01:30:37 pm »
am getting tired of women in Politics.

Wish more of the right caliber would run for office.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 01:28:51 am »
I sailed wrote:
"Wish more of the right caliber would run for office"

Yer gonna be waitin' a LONG time....  ;)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 01:33:09 am »
Seems all her opponent would need to do is point this feckless quid pro quo out to the voters. A very bad look.

Damn right.  Hopefully her opponent's staff are preparing 24/7 ads as we speak.

Looks like Heidi got a $400K slush severance package compliments of her senate buddies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 04:01:32 am »

Looks like Heidi got a $400K slush severance package compliments of her senate buddies.

Yep, I agree.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 04:04:30 am »

Yeah. $400K isn't going to do squat to save her ass in that seat. It will be a nice cushion after voters push her off a cliff though.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 05:31:40 am »
Yeah. $400K isn't going to do squat to save her ass in that seat. It will be a nice cushion after voters push her off a cliff though.
IKR she has got to be crying dusk to dawn. What a terrible, terrible conundrum to have nearly a half million available a month before an election.  This must be a scary time.  If only she had heeded the voice of our savior Trump, during his sermon on the grabbing of the pu55y.  "When you're famous they let you, and it's the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water."

I am looking forward to the day when the last moderates are expunged from the rats and GOP.  When only the true America lovin' extreme fringes of both parties can honestly say "push the button Mr. Trump.  Those F*ckers don't deserve the suck-balls world you'll leave behind."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 05:36:31 am by Once-Ler »