Author Topic: Kunstler: Civil War Two Looms As Deep State Circles The Wagons  (Read 355 times)

rangerrebew

Kunstler: Civil War Two Looms As Deep State Circles The Wagons

by Tyler Durden
Mon, 10/08/2018 - 20:25

Authored by James Howard Kunstler via Kunstler.com,

Aftermath As Prologue

“I believe her!”

Really? Why should anyone believe her?

Senator Collins of Maine said she believed that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford experienced somethingtraumatic, just not at the hands of Mr. Kavanaugh. I believe Senator Collins said that to placate the #Metoo mob, not because she actually believed it. I believe Christine Blasey Ford was lying, through and through, in her injured little girl voice, like a bad imitation of Truman Capote.

I believe that the Christine Blasey Ford gambit was an extension of the sinister activities underway since early 2016 in the Department of Justice and the FBI to un-do the last presidential election, and that the real and truthful story about these seditious monkeyshines is going to blow wide open.

It turns out that the Deep State is a small world.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-08/kunstler-civil-war-two-looms-deep-state-circles-wagons

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Kunstler: Civil War Two Looms As Deep State Circles The Wagons
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 03:24:12 pm »
Wow... Kuntler is a Trumpy right winger now? When did that happen? I remember when this guy was like an anti-sprawl lefty.

Offline goatprairie

Re: Kunstler: Civil War Two Looms As Deep State Circles The Wagons
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 05:51:42 pm »
Wow... Kuntler is a Trumpy right winger now? When did that happen? I remember when this guy was like an anti-sprawl lefty.
That was William Kunstler. He died 23 years ago. This is James Kunstler.