Author Topic: GOP senator accuses Schumer of being behind release of Ford letter  (Read 381 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP senator accuses Schumer of being behind release of Ford letter
By Alexander Bolton - 10/09/18 01:40 PM EDT

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) on Tuesday accused Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.) of being behind the leak of an explosive letter that almost derailed Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court.

Cotton and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) have called for an investigation into how a letter from Christine Blasey Ford alleging that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school was made public, despite Ford’s wishes.

“I believe the Schumer political operation was behind this from the very beginning,” Cotton told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt in an interview Tuesday. 

A spokesman for Schumer dismissed the charge as a “fairy tale.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/410591-gop-senator-accuses-schumer-of-being-behind-release-of-ford-letter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: GOP senator accuses Schumer of being behind release of Ford letter
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 07:07:45 pm »
A spokesman for Schumer dismissed the charge as a “fairy tale.”

Possibly, who knows. But most likely a cockroach or lizard with hairplugs tale.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 07:08:15 pm »
Chuckie is a spineless dork weasel but I don't think he was behind it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 01:07:36 am »
Chuckie is a spineless dork weasel but I don't think he was behind it.

I do. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 03:23:34 am »
I do.

I do also.

This is a political scam.  This woman is as liberal as can be.

Political activities

Ford is a registered Democrat who has made small contributions to political organizations.[10] In 2017, she participated in a local Women's March protesting President Trump[12] and attended a March for Science in San Francisco to protest the Trump administration's cuts to research.[16] Following Justice Anthony Kennedy's retirement from the Supreme Court in June 2018, Ford considered relocating her family to another democracy, such as New Zealand, in the event Brett Kavanaugh became a Supreme Court Justice.[56]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Blasey_Ford

And you have to ask yourself if she stated she had been assaulted by Brett Kavanaugh in 2012 why didn't she out him then?  Brett was a U.S. Circuit Judge (2006–2018).

And these two excerpts from this Washington Post article sheds some light on who Mrs. Blasey Ford is.

“She didn’t always get along with her parents because of differing political views,” Russell Ford said. “It was a very male-dominated environment. Everyone was interested in what’s going on with the men, and the women are sidelined, and she didn’t get the attention or respect she felt she deserved.”

And

He and Paula ensconced the family in some of Montgomery County’s most upper-crust social institutions, including the Columbia Country Club and the all-male Burning Tree Club.

The golf club — which once counted President Gerald R. Ford and Attorney General John Mitchell as members — has been criticized for decades for its exclusion of women. Kavanaugh’s father has been a member since the 1980s, and Ford’s father served as president between 2004 and 2006. He was considered a kind of éminence grise, according to someone who once worked there.

“He was the elder statesman,” said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “Some of the newer members looked to him for the way things had been done in the past.”

Ford’s mother, Paula, 80, spends her time at St. David’s, a quaint stone Episcopal church in Washington’s Palisades neighborhood. She has volunteered as an altar guild and delegate to the diocese, and is often seen socializing at coffee hours in the church’s basement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/christine-blasey-fords-own-family-has-been-nearly-silent-amid-outpouring-of-support/2018/09/26/49a3f4a6-c0d6-11e8-be77-516336a26305_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f56324fb0573   

So Christine Parents are Republicans and didn't have much to say about all of this.  They did express support and love for their daughter but largely silent.  It looks to me like its quite possible that she has a problem with men and success.

I think Christine probably has more connections than are known.  And she is a psychologist.  I am sure that if her articles and published papers were scanned they could find bias related to her accusations.

So they had Christine Ford.  Not sure how she was picked but obvious that she is very liberal and ties to DC.  Her brothers lawyers in DC.

As to the testimony.  Huge red flags.

She testified that the lie detector was done in a hotel while she was in between flights from her grandmothers funeral.  She states she couldn't remember if it was the day of the funeral or the next day.  Who believes that?  I would remember where I was on the day of my grandmothers funeral.  Furthermore why would anyone administer a lie detector test to someone on the same day they are attending a love ones funeral?

The door.  Everyone knows about the door it was for business.  But supposedly that was the trigger that caused issues with her husband and the reason they had to go to counseling.  And when she initially told her husband about the assault.

I only had one beer?  Who remembers 35 years ago how many beers you had before you went to the restroom?  She was a drinker.  If she was hanging out with these boys that liked beer she did too. 

She didn't know that the Senate had offered to come to her. 

She had a fear of flying when she flies regularly for business and pleasure.

I saw a woman that perjured herself several times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJytq7YD644
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.