Author Topic: Feminist Writer on Kavanaugh Supreme Court Fight: Divorce Your Republican Husbands  (Read 948 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Feminist Writer on Kavanaugh Supreme Court Fight: Divorce Your Republican Husbands
Matt Vespa

@mvespa1
|
Posted: Oct 08, 2018 2:10 PM

Some people had trouble with the Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh. For left-wingers, it was another episode of Meltdown Theater. Judge Kavanaugh was confirmed by a 50-48 vote on Saturday, but the road to get here was insanely bumpier than originally projected.

Three sexual misconduct allegations—all without evidence or corroborating witnesses—opened the door for Democrats, who dropped these allegations at the last minute, to execute one of the most vicious character assassination campaigns in recent memory. If they couldn’t block him, they were going to destroy his life, his family, and his reputation. All I can say is I can’t wait until it’s our turn to get a true scalp: the destruction of a liberal judge’s nomination who doesn’t get the votes. Democrats set a precedent. Let’s play by their rules.

This is war. These people aren’t our friends. They’re the enemy. Period. Let’s start throwing punches.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/08/feminist-writer-divorce-your-republican-husbands-n2523593
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

This is war. These people aren’t our friends. They’re the enemy. Period. Let’s start throwing punches.

Our friends and allies who want to "take the high road" should take notice. It seems there may have been a major shift in the Pub mindset. We see Graham and Collins calling out the Rats and now articles in less strident sites recognizing it's way past time to fight back. This may be the greatest gift of a Trump presidency. People see he fights. He attacks his enemies right to their face and he doesn't let up. On top of that he eventually wins! If the Pub party embraces this the Rats better start running because they really don't represent the majority of us.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline endicom

There must be a point where a majority of women, regardless of political orientation, rebel against being told what to do. Divorce their husbands? Just like that? Despite how good a man he may be?

Then what? Start sleeping with Binky, who picks his nose with his toes? Too much.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 12:08:20 am by endicom »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Dems doing all they can, to brand themselves as the party of angry women, and angry minorities.

Both wanting big, powerful costly godernment with a huge teat for them to nurse on.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LottieDah

I may divorce my Republican husband.  He started drinking the Kool Aid and turned into a male version of Joy Behar!!!!

Offline Frank Cannon

I may divorce my Republican husband.  He started drinking the Kool Aid and turned into a male version of Joy Behar!!!!

If you are in need of a real man, give me a call. There is plenty of me to go around.

Offline LottieDah

Frank Cannon, you are a card and need to be dealt with!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This kind of crap is why I stopped believing in "opposites attract".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Feminist Writer on Kavanaugh Supreme Court Fight: Divorce Your Republican Husbands

This sounds like some whacked out polygamist, apocalyptic cult.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't believe any of them have nice Republican husbands.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bilo wrote:
"This may be the greatest gift of a Trump presidency. People see he fights. He attacks his enemies right to their face and he doesn't let up. On top of that he eventually wins!"

I posted this in another thread, but I'll repeat it here:

Did you ever watch the George Pal film "The Time Machine", with Rod Taylor?

What happened with the Kavanaugh fight reminds me of when George the time traveler descends into the caverns of the Morlochs, seeking to find Weena, the woman who has befriended him.

The Morlochs advance on the corralled Elois, with the intent of cannibalizing them.
The Elois, having lost all concept of defending themselves, cower in fear.

But George will not. He lights a torch, and fights the Morlochs, tossing them aside.
One of the Elois looks, and then tries it himself -- and is amazed that he, too, can "fight back". And the other Elois males pick up on this, and eventually the Morlochs are destroyed.

Mr. Trump is the Republican's "George".
By his example, he is re-teaching the Republicans in Congress how to once again fight back against the "Morlochs" of the democrat-communist party.

And some of them appear to be learning.

But... the Judge Kavanaugh story is not the end -- it is the beginning.
The fight will intensify.
We'll find out how well the Pubbies have learned from Mr. Trump in the next few years to come...

(Aside: "The Time Machine" is a fine film for New Year's Eve viewing. You can dig up a good copy on the net, if you're brave and know where to "go huntin'" for it...!)