Author Topic: Kavanaugh's Lesson: Inform the American People  (Read 254 times)

Offline endicom

Kavanaugh's Lesson: Inform the American People
« on: October 08, 2018, 02:03:33 pm »
American Thinker
Lloyd Marcus
Oct. 8, 2018

Brett Kavanaugh is now a justice on the Supreme Court -- a tremendous victory for President Trump and America. Praise God! Last week, fake news media and the Democrats flooded the airwaves with their narrative that Trump cruelly “mocked” Christine Blasey Ford. Upon listening to what Trump actually said, I thought, “For crying out loud. All Trump did was expose the unreported facts of the case. And this is called mocking?”

[...]

Against the advice of many, Trump broke the left’s rule by simply sharing the facts of the case with the American people. Brilliant!

[...]

In essence, Kavanaugh simply informed the public of the facts; the truth. This shattered the left’s demonic scheme to destroy Kavanaugh based solely on Ford's emotional but evidence-free testimony. The entire American left immediately launched a campaign to mock and discredit Kavanaugh's powerful rebuttal. This told me that the left knew that Kavanaugh passionate defense was resonating with the American people.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/kavanaughs_lesson_inform_the_american_people.html

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Kavanaugh's Lesson: Inform the American People
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 02:21:03 am »
Since it was focused on one man, turned up as hot as the Rats could get it, and attracted all manner of Media coverage, what the Rats created, turned on them and ate them.

Too many Independents who don't pay attention at all got a nasty snoot full of what the Rats really are and how much they openly despise everything and everyone but themselves.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com