Author Topic: Graham to take Kavanaugh fight 'to the streets,' campaign against fellow senators for first time  (Read 680 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Graham to take Kavanaugh fight 'to the streets,' campaign against fellow senators for first time
Washington Times, Oct 7, 2018, Valerie Richardson

Sen. Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican, said Sunday he was so disgusted at the Kavanaugh confirmation process that he plans to do something he has never done: campaign against a fellow senator.

“All I can say is that this is going to the streets, at the ballot box,” said Mr. Graham on “Fox News Sunday.” “I’ve never campaigned against a colleague in my life. That’s about to change.”

[...]

Mr. Graham was presumably referring to Senate Democrats with whom he tangled during the Senate Judiciary Committee’s investigation and hearing on alleged sexual misconduct by Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh.

[...]

“I’m going to go throughout this country and let people in these purple states, red states where Trump won, know what I thought about this process,” Mr. Graham said.

More: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/7/lindsey-graham-angry-over-brett-kavanaugh-confirma/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The dems have destroyed the collegiality of the Senate and as well as sinking to the lowest of the low smear tactics.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
austingirl wrote:
"The dems have destroyed the collegiality of the Senate and as well as sinking to the lowest of the low smear tactics."

I'm happy that the "collegiality" has come off and the boxing gloves are coming out.

These people were never "friends across the aisle" -- never.

Treat them as the enemy.
Which is what they are.

I'm all for the days when there were fistfights and worse in the Congress.
At least then there were men there who believed strongly enough to fight for such beliefs -- even in the halls of Congress!

(and yes, I really mean that)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Lindsey Grahamnesty. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Wow, here is a blast from the TBR past

Lindsey Graham Proud of His Vote Defending Obamacare (and lies about it)

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,114615.0.html
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 05:25:07 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

pillowfight33333 He Fights!!! @@@girlfight

I'm going to sleep a lot better knowing Lindsey Graham is patrolling the streets and looking out for white males!!! {cue funky bass rhythm}

This season of President Trump has been incredible.  Whoever came up with the idea to make Graham his sidekick is brilliant.  Trump-Man and Lindsey.  I am seriously digging the last episode.