Author Topic: Donald Trump in Kansas: Democrats an ‘Angry Mob’ — ‘You Don’t Hand Matches to an Arsonist’  (Read 574 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump in Kansas: Democrats an ‘Angry Mob’ — ‘You Don’t Hand Matches to an Arsonist’

7 Oct 2018

President Donald J. Trump celebrated the confirmation of his second Supreme Court justice pick Brett Kavanaugh on Saturday, energizing his supporters ahead of the midterm elections.

“This is a historic night,” Trump said as he took the stage at a campaign rally in Topeka, Kansas. “I stand before you today on the heels of a tremendous victory for our nation, our people, and our beloved Constitution.”

The president lamented that Kavanaugh and his family were grossly mistreated during the confirmation process and thanked Republicans for standing by his choice for the Supreme Court.

“What he and his wonderful family endured at the hands of Democrats is unthinkable,” he said. “In their quest for power, the radical Democrats have turned into an angry mob.”

Trump warned Americans that Democrats were unfit for power, urging them to vote for Republicans in the upcoming midterm elections.

“Just imagine the devastation they would cause if they ever obtained the power they so desperately want and crave,” he said, referring to the Democrats possibly winning the majority in Congress.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/07/donald-trump-in-kansas-democrats-an-angry-mob-you-dont-hand-matches-to-an-arsonist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Like him or not, that's one helluva zinger.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Trump has been on a winning streak lately.
I hope he can keep the pace and pressure up until November.

"I can't spare this man -- he fights!"
(Abe Lincoln, speaking of Grant)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Like him or not, that's one helluva zinger.
And decidedly un-Trump-like. He has been using a speechwriter, it would seem—and a good one at that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

‘You Don’t Hand Matches to an Arsonist’ and you don't hand a bright shiny-red candy-like button to a pampered and erratic, narcissistic and angry, senile and empathically under-developed a$$hole.  JMO but I do understand rats and the media are bad, so I guess we have no choice but to love our savior.