Author Topic: Kavanaugh accuser: ‘I’m disgusted and appalled at the way I have been re-victimized’  (Read 1458 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kavanaugh accuser: ‘I’m disgusted and appalled at the way I have been re-victimized’
By Megan Keller - 10/07/18 11:22 AM EDT

Julie Swetnick, the third woman to accuse Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, said Sunday that she is outraged by the way her allegations against Kavanaugh have been handled.

"As a sexual assault victim, I am disgusted and appalled by the way that I have been re-victimized over the last 2 weeks after I had the courage to come forward," Swetnick said in a statement released by her lawyer, possible 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Michael Avenatti.

"These attacks have included certain media 'pundits' (i.e. Chuck Todd) and politicians (i.e. senators Coons and Kennedy) claiming I should have 'shut up' and continued to stay silent about what happened to me," she explained.

"They claim my allegations were 'not helpful to the process,'" she said. "This is outrageous and shows a lack of empathy for survivors."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/410284-kavanaugh-accuser-im-disgusted-and-appalled-at-the-way-i-have-been-re
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She's like a Chihuahua that's been barking itself hoarse.  I can see the mouth moving but I cant hear anything.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

8888crybaby 8888crybaby 8888crybaby

Her claims could not be substantiated.  Her "witnesses" were either dead or non-corroborative.  Why would she have expected anyone to take her seriously?

Sweetheart, just cash your check and shaddap. 

Drama queen.

Offline Frank Cannon

If she think it's bad now, wait till she feels the full effects of being part of something the Left believes is the reason Kav got through. By next week they will be burning her and Avanatti in effigy.

Offline goodwithagun

This comment is part of the long term plan. Now she has an excuse to neither report the “incident” nor sue Kavanaugh. She’s just tired of being a victim, donchaknow.  *****rollingeyes*****
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Here's a quick recap of the flimsiness of Christine Blasey Ford's allegations by an online friend, Max Madison (per Clarice Feldman)

1) She refused to hand over the results of her polygraph

2) She refused to hand over her 2012 therapist's notes

3) She said she was afraid to fly, but has flown dozens of times.

4) Since she did in fact fly, she offered no other reason for the delay

5) She said she wanted anonymity but contacted [the Washington Post] multiple times

6) Said she got advice from "beach friends" but didn't mention that the primary one was a former FBI lawyer, Monica McLean, who worked for Preet Bharara, a man Trump fired. She also failed to mention, when talking of her Beach friends at the hearing, that Monica was sitting right behind her.

7) She had a perfect memory of 1982 but couldn't remember basic things from the previous 10 weeks

8) She'd been drinking.

9) She changed the year of the alleged attack

10) She named 4 people, but had no backers

11) She couldn't remember how she got home even though her story had her escaping the house far from home, pre-cell phone.

12) She gave no location or any details that could be researched for verification.

13) She never told anyone and never claimed PTSD prior to Kavanaugh's name circulating 30 years later.

14) She said that she put the 2nd door on her house because of PTSD, but evidence shows it was to get around zoning laws to create a rentable apartment.

15) She said she didn't know that Grassley offered to come to her, even though it was broadcast nationally.

16) She feigned no knowledge of polygraphs even though her ex's sworn statement said she'd coached Monica McLean how to beat it in the 1990s, and in any case her profession should have at least well acquainted her with it.

17) She co-authored a paper on repressed memory creation years before she claimed to have one

18) Nothing is known of her pharmacology, but given her past alcoholism, her visits to a therapist and her general presentation, odds are high that it's extensive.

19) She scrubbed her social media. We know from a bleep hat photo that she was rabidly anti-Trump.

20) She had zero family or friends with her, not from the 80s nor from today. She was surrounded only by Democrat Party handlers.

21) Constant cries of bravery & "nothing to gain" vs a $700,000 GoFundMe and a career boosted a la Anita Hill

Literally all there is her word vs all of the above. Not a shred of evidence.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Swetnick is a fraud, grifter, and con artist.

Yep, just cash your check and go away you worthless skeeze.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Point of emphasis:
in a statement released by her lawyer, possible 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Michael Avenatti.

These are Avenatti's words. When proven a fraud, he doubles down.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Right_in_Virginia

Thanks for posting the list @DCPatriot   I'd not seen the facts all together before; this is damning.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Thanks for posting the list @DCPatriot   I'd not seen the facts all together before; this is damning.

@Right_in_Virginia

IMO, it's critical that she be tried and convicted to the fullest extent of the law.....catch this bullshit tactic in the bud right NOW!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

IMO, it's critical that she be tried and convicted to the fullest extent of the law.....catch this bullshit tactic in the bud right NOW!

I'd accept a plea deal where she turns over all the democrat operatives, elected officials included .... with evidence.  And they do prison time for conspiracy and suborning perjury.

@DCPatriot

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Swetnick (the subject in the OP) should be in far hotter water than this Fraud chick.  Fraud accused Kav of copping a feel and drinking heavily, while Swetnick's accusation of drug-induced gang rape is the kind of thing that can lead to some long, hard prison time in a state where there is presently no Statute of Limitations. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Swetnick is a fraud, grifter, and con artist.

Yep, just cash your check and go away you worthless skeeze.

She is a skank ass ho looking for a gang bang. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Media made a big deal about Ford passing a lie detector test.  Ford was asked only two questions.
Was she making up the story?
Was any part of her story false ? 

That was it!  No question was it Brett?  Since she was a party girl, & wild teenager, drinking, getting drunk at 15, it might have happened, but IT WAS NOT BRETT! 

No one would be that traumatized, if something like that did happen.  An attempted grope that failed, because of full length bathing suit.  What is a 15 year old doing at a drinking party?  She said she had one beer.   One of her "friends" posted a picture of her nude, face down, wearing a G-string, passed out dead drunk, surrounded by empty beer bottles.  I have the picture, but won't post on here. I still can't get video's to post either.   She & dad, are CIA agents. I am thinking she is MKULTRA person.

Offline Applewood

11) She couldn't remember how she got home even though her story had her escaping the house far from home, pre-cell phone.

And as someone here pointed out before, Ms. Ford never said how she got to this alleged party in the first place.  The possible location of the party was not in her neighborhood and at 15, she was too young to drive. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Media made a big deal about Ford passing a lie detector test.  Ford was asked only two questions.
Was she making up the story?
Was any part of her story false ? 

That was it!  No question was it Brett?  Since she was a party girl, & wild teenager, drinking, getting drunk at 15, it might have happened, but IT WAS NOT BRETT! 

No one would be that traumatized, if something like that did happen.  An attempted grope that failed, because of full length bathing suit.  What is a 15 year old doing at a drinking party?  She said she had one beer.   One of her "friends" posted a picture of her nude, face down, wearing a G-string, passed out dead drunk, surrounded by empty beer bottles.  I have the picture, but won't post on here. I still can't get video's to post either.   She & dad, are CIA agents. I am thinking she is MKULTRA person.

Is that the picture of a gal on a picnic table?
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

And as someone here pointed out before, Ms. Ford never said how she got to this alleged party in the first place.  The possible location of the party was not in her neighborhood and at 15, she was too young to drive.

AND ... no one called her the next day to ask why she left the party early or ask if she was okay.

Online Right_in_Virginia

I think Swetnick (the subject in the OP) should be in far hotter water than this Fraud chick.  Fraud accused Kav of copping a feel and drinking heavily, while Swetnick's accusation of drug-induced gang rape is the kind of thing that can lead to some long, hard prison time in a state where there is presently no Statute of Limitations.
Her attorney should also be investigated ... fraud, conspiracy, perjury, suborning perjury.  Start with what she had her attorneys discussed for six days to bring back her memories and help her be sure it was Kavanaugh.

Online Right_in_Virginia

"These attacks have included certain media 'pundits' (i.e. Chuck Todd) and politicians (i.e. senators Coons and Kennedy) claiming I should have 'shut up' and continued to stay silent about what happened to me," she explained.

Okay biotch .... go ahead and sue.   Let's see what discovery finds.   :smokin:

Offline endicom

Point of emphasis:
in a statement released by her lawyer, possible 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Michael Avenatti.

These are Avenatti's words. When proven a fraud, he doubles down.

Bankruptcy judge hits Michael Avenatti's firm with restraining order to freeze legal fees in 54 cases
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-avenatti-bankruptcy-20180711-story.html

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bankruptcy judge hits Michael Avenatti's firm with restraining order to freeze legal fees in 54 cases
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-avenatti-bankruptcy-20180711-story.html

Karma, or the last gasp of a shithead in so deep he would do anything to keep his sleazy practice above ground by convincing weak women to lie about Kavanaugh?

Offline endicom

Karma, or the last gasp of a shithead in so deep he would do anything to keep his sleazy practice above ground by convincing weak women to lie about Kavanaugh?

All of that, most likely.

Offline Wingnut

All of that, most likely.

I will love to see him squirm like the worm he is.   But then I do take joy in bad people in misery..