Author Topic: Graham Challenges Schumer: ‘Name One Person on This List You Think Is Acceptable’  (Read 450 times)

rangerrebew

Graham Challenges Schumer: ‘Name One Person on This List You Think Is Acceptable’
Posted By Andrew Kugle On October 7, 2018 @ 10:50 am In Politics | No Comments

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) challenged Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) on Sunday to name one person from President Donald Trump's list of potential Supreme Court justices that he finds acceptable.

"This is a list that was compiled in November, but he actually put it out during the campaign," Graham told "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace, as he held up the list. "Twenty something people on this list, asking Chuck Schumer, name five, name three, name one that would be okay with you."

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/politics/graham-challenges-schumer-name-one-person-on-this-list-you-think-is-acceptable/

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
 "I've never campaigned against a colleague in my life. That's about to change. I'm going to go throughout this country to let people in these purple states, red states where Trump won know what I thought, know what I think about this process," Graham said."
 :amen:

They woke a sleeping something or another! That's all there is to it!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline dfwgator

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Schummer is a greasy bastard. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
"I've never campaigned against a colleague in my life. That's about to change. I'm going to go throughout this country to let people in these purple states, red states where Trump won know what I thought, know what I think about this process," Graham said."
 :amen:

They woke a sleeping something or another! That's all there is to it!

They did and I love it.  The fact that it is spoken in a soft, southern drawl makes it even more fun.

And he totally nailed it when he challenged Schumer about the court.  They didn't give a hoot about Kavanaugh personally.  They just couldn't stand the thought of a fair, Trump-appointed judge on the court.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.