Author Topic: Sen. Graham: If Trump Wins A Nobel Prize, ‘Liberals All Over The World Will Jump Out Of Buildings’  (Read 549 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Graham: If Trump Wins A Nobel Prize, ‘Liberals All Over The World Will Jump Out Of Buildings’
7:13 PM 10/05/2018
Mike Brest | Reporter

Senator Lindsey Graham joked that if President Trump were to win a Nobel Peace Prize liberals would jump out of buildings on Thursday.

WATCH:

“Well if North Korea comes through, yes. I’ll say this, if Donald Trump gets the Nobel Peace Prize, liberals all over the world will jump out of buildings,” Graham said when asked whether he thought Trump would win.

From behind the camera, someone remarked that a lot of people around the world don’t particularly like Trump.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/05/graham-trump-liberals/

Offline aligncare

Trump’s presidency has given us a standard – a yardstick, if you will, against which to measure the election of a future republican president.

If the (R) in question is greeted with comity by democrats, then we’ll know we did not primary wisely.

Only when resistance and flak is at its heaviest will we be certain we have chosen well.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Nobel Prize for Trump is wishful thinking.  They are a bunch of liberal hacks.  They gave Obama a Nobel for no reason whatsoever.  He sure as heck did not earn it.  Trump could end war as we know it and bring world peace and he would not get a Nobel Prize.

Offline dfwgator

I would love to see them award Trump the Nobel Peace Prize, and then for him to turn it down.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I would love to see them award Trump the Nobel Peace Prize, and then for him to turn it down.

I don't think he would but I'd love it if he did.  This prize is worth nothing now.  It's been awarded to too many total losers.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

WTF has he done to receive even that BS award?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If that's the case, Lindsey....let's get the party started!!   :2popcorn:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sen. Graham: If Trump Wins A Nobel Prize, ‘Liberals All Over The World Will Jump Out Of Buildings’
7:13 PM 10/05/2018
Mike Brest | Reporter

Senator Lindsey Graham joked that if President Trump were to win a Nobel Peace Prize liberals would jump out of buildings on Thursday.

WATCH:

“Well if North Korea comes through, yes. I’ll say this, if Donald Trump gets the Nobel Peace Prize, liberals all over the world will jump out of buildings,” Graham said when asked whether he thought Trump would win.

From behind the camera, someone remarked that a lot of people around the world don’t particularly like Trump.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/05/graham-trump-liberals/

We will NEVER win as long as we allow the left to identify themselves as being liberal,and we even agree with them.

Being "liberal" implies you are open-minded and thoughtful. There is nothing even the tiniest bit negative about the word. Which is why communists adopted it to describe themselves.

Yeah,this will make no difference to the adults of voting age today,but when today's teens who really don't know squat about anything,turn old enough to vote,who do YOU think they are going to vote for,candidates everyone identifies as "forward thinking and open-minded",or people who are identified as "closed-minded and living in the past"?

And here is a US Senator helping the left. Since it is Lady Lindsey it's what we expect anyhow,but we are accomplices to this every time we read or hear someone call a leftist loon a "liberal".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!