Author Topic: Fox News Star To Possibly Challenge RINO Senator  (Read 659 times)

rangerrebew

Fox News Star To Possibly Challenge RINO Senator
« on: October 06, 2018, 01:13:13 pm »

10/05/2018 

Fox News host Laura Ingraham has hinted that she is thinking about challenging Senator Lisa Murkowski after she decided to vote against Judge Kavanaugh in the cloture vote.

According to The Daily Wire:

On Friday, after Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AL) infamously voted no on the Senate cloture vote regarding Judge Brett Kavanaugh's nomination for the Supreme Court, Fox News host Laura Ingraham, furious that Murkowski had ignored the fact that no corroborative evidence had been presented supporting any of the allegations against Kavanaugh, fired off a tweet that was a genuine warning shot across the bow:

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/fox-news-star-to-possibly-challenge-rino-senator

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Fox News Star To Possibly Challenge RINO Senator
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 01:21:43 pm »

10/05/2018 

Fox News host Laura Ingraham has hinted that she is thinking about challenging Senator Lisa Murkowski after she decided to vote against Judge Kavanaugh in the cloture vote.

According to The Daily Wire:

On Friday, after Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AL) infamously voted no on the Senate cloture vote regarding Judge Brett Kavanaugh's nomination for the Supreme Court, Fox News host Laura Ingraham, furious that Murkowski had ignored the fact that no corroborative evidence had been presented supporting any of the allegations against Kavanaugh, fired off a tweet that was a genuine warning shot across the bow:

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/fox-news-star-to-possibly-challenge-rino-senator

Fake news, Laura's just trying to gin up some free publicity.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 01:48:33 pm »
So is she going to move to Alaska?  Sorry, I don't buy this at all, but then again, I don't trust Ingraham or any of the other talking heads for that matter. 

Ingraham once dated Keith Olbermann.  That alone would make me suspicious.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 02:14:08 pm »
So is she going to move to Alaska?  Sorry, I don't buy this at all, but then again, I don't trust Ingraham or any of the other talking heads for that matter. 

Ingraham once dated Keith Olbermann.  That alone would make me suspicious.

We all dated someone we are glad that's all we did with.  But, yes, is she moving to Alaska?  Seems like you ought to be a resident to represent them.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 02:14:49 pm by Sanguine »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 02:16:24 pm »
We all dated someone we are glad that's all we did with.  But, yes, is she moving to Alaska?  Seems like you ought to be a resident to represent them.

You can say THAT again.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 02:22:12 pm »
So is she going to move to Alaska? 

If she does, she better buy some thick bras.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 03:13:08 pm »
Don't think Alaskans would take kindly to carpetbagging.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 03:21:31 pm »
Ingraham is up in the Northwest, Oregon, Washington? Isn't she?  I think Washington, somewhat close to Alaska one might say. Who knows, maybe she's been up there a lot. Pro-life, tops of my priorities.

Then, that would be one less vote from having to fudge with per the Senate with Planned Parenthood.

God Bless Laura Ingraham.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ingrahamangle
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 03:23:39 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 03:26:06 pm »
From the article,

Ingraham would be more qualified than Murkowski in every way; before she became a major radio and TV personality she graduated from Duke University and got her J.D. from the University of Virginia. She then worked as a speechwriter in the Reagan administration in the late 1980s and as a judicial clerk in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals in New York before clerking for United States Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

Cough, cough.

Her career is probably what took her to Washington State, that is where she lived from what I knew before. Probably those mountains out there on her twitter.

Some people have no shame.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 03:27:58 pm by TomSea »

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 03:30:53 pm »
    I hope Jerry Springer runs against her.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 03:34:25 pm »

Laura is a voice for conservatism on Fox but she is hard to like.  And Sarah Palin has already thrown her hat into the ring.  Sarah is a much better choice and an actual Hawaiian.  But somebody needs to take that odd woman on.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2018, 03:37:00 pm »
BS.  Alaskans are proud people who would never elect a carpet bagger.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2018, 03:38:04 pm »
Laura is a voice for conservatism on Fox but she is hard to like.  And Sarah Palin has already thrown her hat into the ring.  Sarah is a much better choice and an actual Hawaiian.  But somebody needs to take that odd woman on.

I don't know if she was serious about that.  She could win, but not if she's moved out of Alaska, as I heard she did.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2018, 03:45:20 pm »
  Sarah is a much better choice and an actual Hawaiian.

Man she gets around. :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2018, 03:50:47 pm »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2018, 04:01:42 pm »
If she's good enough for Reagan, she's good enough for me.

So much for those claiming to be conservatives who never agree with conservatives.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 06:12:28 pm »
So is she going to move to Alaska?

On Friday, after Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AL) infamously voted no on the Senate cloture vote regarding Judge Brett Kavanaugh's nomination....

Apparently, Murkowski is an Alabama Senator, according to the geographically challenged author.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.