Author Topic: Not Guilty: The Tea Party and Violence  (Read 319 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Not Guilty: The Tea Party and Violence
« on: October 20, 2018, 08:54:41 pm »
American Thinker
10/10/2018

[excerpt]

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/not_guilty_the_tea_party_and_violence.html

Trying to sound nonpartisan on TV, some conservatives and Republicans begin their comments by saying there is too much vitriol and incivility on both sides of the political aisle. Folks, that is simply not true. As a veteran of the Tea Party movement, I can testify that Tea Party people are a class act -- salt-of-the-earth, decent, hardworking, respectful and law-abiding Americans. We do not behave like the Democrats' arrogant Trump-hating domestic terrorists.

When I was nine, I babysat my three younger siblings. Jerry liked to play alone building things in our bedroom. Just to be annoying, David would go into our bedroom and break whatever Jerry built. They would fight. When mom got home from work, both would plead their case. Too tired to figure out the details, mom would punish both boys for fighting. I told mom that was unfair because David started it. In life, there are good guys and bad guys. Democrats/leftists are the bad guys. Tea Party Americans are the good guys.

Democrats/leftists forced their way into our lives, hellbent on breaking traditional Godly principles and values that average Americans hold dear. And yet, with the help of fake news media, Democrats/leftists have deceived many Americans into believing that Conservatives, Republicans, Christians, and Tea Party people are the hateful aggressors. We are not.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 08:58:52 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Not Guilty: The Tea Party and Violence
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 08:56:07 pm »
Heads up NTers

" The Democratic Party has morphed into an angry insane mob. Their enforcers, joined by fake news media, are determined to beat the American people into submission. The Democrats' Trump resistance mob bears no resemblance to the Tea Party which is dignified, patriotic, and good. The Democratic Party has become the home of pure evil and must never be allowed back into power, controlling the house, senate or White House."

@DCPatriot
@Frank Cannon
@truth_seeker
@skeeter
@dfwgator
@libertybele 
@The Ghost
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:01:15 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com