Author Topic: Vile Antisemite Linda ‘Sharia’ Sarsour Says Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand ‘Works For Us On the Inside’  (Read 284 times)

Offline endicom

Geller Report
Pamela Geller
Oct. 5, 2018

Both Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) and Kirsten Gillibrand (D., N.Y.) spoke Thursday outside the Supreme Court at a protest hosted by notorious anti-Jewish agitators.

The Democrats have devolved into the part of hate embracing the worst of the worst.

1 – Gillibrand broke from the mainstream of the Democratic party when she withdrew support from the “Israel Anti-Boycott Act,” which opposes the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement targeting Israel.

2 – Gillibrand provided key support for President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran, which the Israeli government strongly opposed over security concerns. She also opposed Trump’s decision to leave the Iran accord in hopes of negotiating a better deal.

3 – Gillibrand glowingly praised virulent anti-Israel activist and radical Linda Sarsour.

4  – Gillibrand sided with an anti-Israel activist who claimed the Israeli government does not respect Palestinian rights. She also criticized Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who offered the Palestinians a state on numerous occasions, as “not hav[ing] a plan for peace.”

5 – Gillibrand voted against confirming Israel supporter David Friedman as President Trump’s ambassador to Israel.

More... https://gellerreport.com/2018/10/democrat-sarsour.html/

Offline endicom

This has become believable. We'll see.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien