Author Topic: Boy, 13, Arrested, Cuffed And Dragged From School Over #MeToo Allegations  (Read 717 times)

Offline mountaineer

Yet another reason to get your children out of the public schools.
Boy, 13, Arrested, Cuffed And Dragged From School Over #MeToo Allegations
Chadwick Moore // Editor-in-Chief // 9.20.18

In a scene from #MeToo meets The Crucible, four female students have accused an eighth grade boy of sexual assault after he refused to apologize for going against political correctness.

It started off an ordinary day for eighth grader Keith Bailey until he was summoned by administrators into the vice principal’s office at a Colorado Springs, Colo. middle school. He was confused and shaken. Keith had never been in trouble at school before, save for one minor incident months ago when he made an inappropriate remark that a fellow student “looked like a school shooter.” This time, it was much more serious.

For over two hours on Wednesday afternoon, alone in her office, the vice principal grilled Keith. “He said they kept asking him the same things over and over. They were just intimidating him, asking him the same thing in different ways, asking what he did to these girls and why he did it to them. ‘Why did you do it, what did you do, when did you do it,'” Keith’s father, Dennis Bailey, says. “They were vague the whole time. They never asked anything specific.”  ...

The next day at school the girl, according to Keith, then started telling everyone he was a racist. The harassment and accusations persisted for days. Other students began threatening to beat up Keith, saying they were going to jump him after school for being ‘racist.’ Then the girl and three other female classmates took it to the next level, appearing to take a page from the Feinstein handbook on how to destroy your political enemies, they appeared before the vice principal to accuse Keith of sexual harassment and assault stemming back to the summer. ...
Full story at Dangerous (Milo Yiannopolis' site)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Scary story.

Offline mountaineer

PC run amok.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Sorry, one sided story.... one of my good boys did get in trouble for touching girls inappropriately. At church in lines at youth functions he would swing his arms (acting innocently) and bump girls in the behind. One of the parents brought it to our attention, and we most certainly took action. He had done it several times in the past, and it wasn't innocent. He was my good boy, I thought. But he yielded to temptation and rightfully got his arm bit off to the nub by both the parents and us. He was required to go to talk with the pastor, he was required to write "sorry" letters to the girls and their parents and was grounded.

You don't touch girls inappropriately. Did I mention he was my good boy (always sweet, shy, loving and innocent). Hopefully we nipped it in the bud, he seems sorry, but is shy making friends his own age now.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

The boy inethe article never touched anyone.  The charges are all made up.