Author Topic: Watch: Senator Graham On The War Path Against The Unethical Kavanaugh Democrats  (Read 697 times)

rangerrebew

Watch: Senator Graham On The War Path Against The Unethical Kavanaugh Democrats
Simon Daily Simon 

Senator Graham has once again made us proud. During the Kavanaugh Hearing, he came down on the Democrats and was a voice of reason in that room full spiteful Democrats. Graham plans to go after the very Democrats/people that leaked documents, suggested a lawyer to Ford, and stalled the Ford trial. He also plans to go after Ford’s lawyers for failing to inform Ford that they were willing to travel California for her, yet she was somehow not aware.

Senator Graham was interviewed on the Fox Business show, “Mornings with Maria.”

“I’m want to tell you what is going to happen next if you will allow,” Graham asked. Maria urged him on.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/watch-senator-graham-on-the-war-path-against-the-unethical-kavanaugh-democrats/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Georgetown%20Professor:%20Kill%20Republican%20Senators,%20Castrate%20their%20Corpses%20and%20Feed%20Them%20to%20the%20Pigs%20(Duplicate%20%231)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I am inching forward to become a Lindsey supporter.

He has a lot of ground to make up after the years under McCain's skirts.

I believe we will learn that Ford's lawyers will be found at fault and disbarment will occur.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 07:34:31 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

He has a lot of ground to make up after the years under McCain's skirts.

I believe we will learn that Ford's lawyers will be found at fault and disbarment will occur.

From your keyboard to God's ear!  But there is much more to this than just her shyster lawyers IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ConstitutionRose

From your keyboard to God's ear!  But there is much more to this than just her shyster lawyers IMHO.

That's a place the Committee can start.  It's rather clever actually.  "We want to find out who betrayed this woman's trust."  Anyone who objects to that comes off as supporting that betrayal of trust.  I hope that inquiry opens lots of doors, gathers a lot of information, leads to consequences for the Demorats.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That's a place the Committee can start.  It's rather clever actually.  "We want to find out who betrayed this woman's trust."  Anyone who objects to that comes off as supporting that betrayal of trust.  I hope that inquiry opens lots of doors, gathers a lot of information, leads to consequences for the Demorats.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Polly Ticks

As I commented on a thread earlier this morning ...

I do wonder if there will be any lingering long-term effects of this confirmation circus.  Obviously, I'm looking forward to the court hopefully moving a few ticks to the right, but I'll be equally interested in seeing if Senator Graham does, as well. 

His comments throughout the past several days come across as a man who feels betrayed by people he genuinely thought were friends. It looks to me like he previously thought his Democratic colleagues had sincerely-held beliefs that were largely different that his own, but that they were nevertheless people of integrity at the core.  Based on his comments at the hearing and during his various interviews afterwards, it doesn't sound like he still feels that way.  It will be interesting to see if he still feels it is productive to "reach across the aisle", or if this SCJ confirmation process has permanently opened his eyes to the fact that all his Democrat "friends" care about is any manipulation which will increase their power.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Then welcome!   I've been a fan for many years,  and he's just had his finest hour!

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Excellent suggestion.  That would be a perfect play to getting the truth and would avoid 'blaming the poor woman.'
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I do wonder if there will be any lingering long-term effects of this confirmation circus.  Obviously, I'm looking forward to the court hopefully moving a few ticks to the right, but I'll be equally interested in seeing if Senator Graham does, as well. 

His comments throughout the past several days come across as a man who feels betrayed by people he genuinely thought were friends. It looks to me like he previously thought his Democratic colleagues had sincerely-held beliefs that were largely different that his own, but that they were nevertheless people of integrity at the core.  Based on his comments at the hearing and during his various interviews afterwards, it doesn't sound like he still feels that way.  It will be interesting to see if he still feels it is productive to "reach across the aisle", or if this SCJ confirmation process has permanently opened his eyes to the fact that all his Democrat "friends" care about is any manipulation which will increase their power.

I'm hoping that one of the long term effects is that former Texas senator Phil Graham's profetic  words come true.   "Before this is over,  they will be hunting democrats with dogs!"
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 08:21:18 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I believe this circus has cemented Judge Kavanaugh to harden himself as a hardened conservative even more than he was.

One can see the same effect in Clarence Thomas.

We should enjoy decades of great opinions by Kavanaugh.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Then welcome!   I've been a fan for many years,  and he's just had his finest hour!

Say what you will about Trump.  I think that the most significant thing he has done is shown the other Republicans, that it's ok to fight back.  That's what the base has been asking for,  and while Trump has had hits and misses along the way, it's still better to be a fighter than the usual "go along to get along" we've seen in the past.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.