Author Topic: Watch: Orrin Hatch Is An Absolute Savage To Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters Trying To Harass Him  (Read 729 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Matt Vespa
Oct. 5, 2018

If there’s anyone who knows this Kavanaugh conformation battle is a knife fight, it’s Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT). Also, after this exchange with anti-Kavanaugh protestors, I’m really going to miss him.

[...]

“How dare you talk to women that way?” one says.

Hatch waves at the group from the elevator as they continue yelling at him.

Kathy Beynette, the protester whose voice is the one predominantly heard in the video, said in an interview that she was deeply offended by Hatch’s remarks.

“I was like, ‘How dare you talk to a woman like this?’ ” she said. “ ‘When I grow up?’ No woman deserves to be talked to like that.”

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/05/watch-orrin-hatch-is-an-absolute-savage-to-antikavanaugh-protesters-trying-to-harass-him-n2525714

Offline endicom

Overplaying the woman card, I think. Overall, I think women may cringe at being used this way.

Offline Frank Cannon

These titles are such a steaming pile of bullshit. Hatch tells some Feminazi's to "Grow up" and it is being "absolutely savage"?

Scotty beam me up!

Offline skeeter

These titles are such a steaming pile of bullshit. Hatch tells some Feminazi's to "Grow up" and it is being "absolutely savage"?

Scotty beam me up!

For stick pin Orrin its savage.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Scotty beam me up!

....not only the "titles", Frank.   It's everything.   It's ALL bullshit.  Sick and damned tired.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline endicom

Then put aside the titles and focus on the content.

Offline rustynail

"No woman deserves to be talked to like that.”....Bless her heart.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"No woman deserves to be talked to like that.”....Bless her heart.
There's a punch line to a joke where one young woman answered with "that's nice" to another, who was bragging about all the things her rich daddy  gave her, and finally replied to the braggart " My daddy taught me to say "that's nice" instead of F' You!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Overplaying the woman card, I think. Overall, I think women may cringe at being used this way.

Those shrieking harpies don't speak for me. They sicken me.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline endicom

Those shrieking harpies don't speak for me. They sicken me.

That's how I would feel about any group that would include me. I wouldn't want to be demeaned for that group identity but also wouldn't want some idiot saying we deserve consideration above others.