Author Topic: This Sentence From Grassley's Latest Letter to Ford's Attorneys Suggests Huge Discovery About Contac  (Read 777 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This Sentence From Grassley's Latest Letter to Ford's Attorneys Suggests Huge Discovery About Contact With Dems
Leah Barkoukis

|
 @LeahBarkoukis
|
Posted: Oct 05, 2018 8:55 AM

In a letter to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s legal team, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley asked for records and descriptions of any communications with senators or their staffs. But he didn’t stop there. Grassley specifically named Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Mazie Hirono “in light of recently uncovered information.”

"I urge you once again, now for the third time in writing, to turn over the therapy notes, polygraph materials, and communications with The Washington Post that Dr. Ford has relied upon as evidence," he wrote in the Oct. 4 letter to Ford’s attorneys Debra Katz, Michael Bromwich, and Lisa Banks.

“In addition to the evidence I requested in my October 2 letter,” he continued, “in light of recently uncovered information, please turn over records and descriptions of direct or indirect communications between Dr. Ford or her representatives and any of the following: (1) U.S. Senators or their staffs, particularly the offices of Senators Feinstein and Hirono, other than your communications with me and my staff in preparation for the September 27 hearings; (2) the alleged witnesses identified by Dr. Ford (Leland Keyser, Mark Judge, and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth); and (3) Debbie Ramirez, Julie Swetnick, or their representatives."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2018/10/05/this-sentence-from-grassleys-latest-letter-to-fords-attorneys-could-be-huge-development-n2525754
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Ford perjured herself in even more areas? Wow. She'll never be prosecuted but her attorneys might think about backing off.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline verga

I want to know what Sheila Jackson Lee handed to Ford's lawyer.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Now that we know it was her staffer that doxxed the Republican Senators (and more), then what she handed the "lawyer" has become relevant.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Now that we know it was her staffer that doxxed the Republican Senators (and more), then what she handed the "lawyer" has become relevant.

A few interesting points - the staffer has a cyber-security background, and he was not using SJL computers.  He is also charged with B&E.  Hmmmm.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A few interesting points - the staffer has a cyber-security background, and he was not using SJL computers.  He is also charged with B&E.  Hmmmm.

And ID theft, with Witness Tampering.   There is a lot to these charges we don't know yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

The names of the Senators she was having Doxxed at the time.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The names of the Senators she was having Doxxed at the time.

I read that it was a note telling him that the protestors they had lined up outside were not going to be allowed into the Senate chambers.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Democrat's Watergate?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I remember reading that it was DiFi's staffer,  so I Iooked it up.  Turns out both are true, or were in the past.

Senior congressional sources tell Fox News that Cosko most recently worked as an unpaid intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas. He previously worked with Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. He also worked or interned with the office of Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, as well as with at least one other unnamed lawmaker. A LinkedIn page with Cosko's name on it describes him as a "Democratic Political Professional & Cybersecurity Graduate Student."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-doxxing-suspect-arrested-worked-or-interned-for-feinstein-jackson-lee-other-dems
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We don't have the details about the latest FBI background check, but it would be perfectly logical for the FBI to ask each subject if they had contact with a member of the SJC, Ford or her attorneys.  There's a name for that:  "Witness tampering."

If that's what happened, then the repeated demands for an FBI investigation may have backfired, bigly.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The GOP senators found out thru the investigation (FBI) that, in all likelihood Christine Ford did NOT write that letter.

It was probably written by her FBI "beach Friend" in Rehobeth, to whom she alluded.

Why?  because the letter refers to 'Leyland' as a male, when she is a female.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The GOP senators found out thru the investigation (FBI) that, in all likelihood Christine Ford did NOT write that letter.

It was probably written by her FBI "beach Friend" in Rehobeth, to whom she alluded.

Why?  because the letter refers to 'Leyland' as a male, when she is a female.

:silly:   Seriously? 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
:silly:   Seriously?

...as a heart attack.   Yes.

Chris Plante and I think Rush, too mentioned it today.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
...as a heart attack.   Yes.

Chris Plante and I think Rush, too mentioned it today.

Wow.  They really do have a lot of contempt for us, don't they?