Author Topic: Protesters confront Manchin: 'How do you know how I’m going to vote' on Kavanaugh  (Read 401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Protesters confront Manchin: 'How do you know how I’m going to vote' on Kavanaugh
By Tal Axelrod - 10/04/18 05:14 PM EDT

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), a potential swing vote in Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation, was confronted by a protester who said she was a victim of sexual assault and demanded to know how he would vote.

“I don’t understand how you can’t look me in the eye,” the protester said, to which Manchin can be heard responding “I can,” in a video recorded by ABC News.

“Why are you going to vote 'yes' on this,” the protester asked Manchin.

Manchin has so far not indicated how he would vote.

“How do you know how I’m going to vote,” Manchin responded.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/410006-protesters-confront-manchin-how-do-you-know-how-im-going-to-vote-on-kavanaugh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Trump has brought employment back to his state, he needs to get his head out of his Schumer.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
So ridiculous.  I saw a video of the protests with Elizabeth Warren right in the middle cheering it on.  I was so disgusted.  I had to wonder if these people are living in the right country for them?  These people shouting believe me are off their rockers.  I am sure there are many, many people who have been sexually abused.  Here in America we don't convict people of crimes or declare them guilty just because others have been assaulted.

In America you are innocent until proven guilty.  It just doesn't make sense.  I bet all of those people wouldn't be singing their tune if they were on the opposite side being accused.

This is the argument.  I was assaulted so you are guilty without evidence.

Its insane, and an assault on justice in America.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 03:11:13 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline verga

In America you are innocent until proven guilty.  It just doesn't make sense.  I bet all of those people wouldn't be singing their tune if they were on the opposite side being accused.

The one thing I have learned over the years is that no matter what the demoncrats will never be happy and will ALWAYS find something to complain about. It's like my old teaching partner used to say; They'll whine if you hung them with a new rope."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

You probably could buy Joe's vote with a good bottle of scotch (just sayin' ...).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org