Author Topic: FACT CHECK: Are Republicans Racking Up Record Deficits?  (Read 1790 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: FACT CHECK: Are Republicans Racking Up Record Deficits?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2018, 03:49:24 am »
Trump launched a hiring freeze about six months into his presidency, and it still stands.  So, yes the numbers have declined, but he could maintain a freeze for eight years, and maybe we would get down to numbers that make sense.

Despite having a hiring freeze, the feds are still using an enormous number of contractors, and all of them should be terminated.  ALL.

And on Planned Parenthood, I just do not get it.  For many in America, we consider abortion murder.  Using tax dollars to fund Planned Parenthood is no different to me than what Hitler did to the Jews in the concentration camps, the state justifying the murder of members of society that are not wanted.  Well, the logic by pro abortion advocates is that they are not wanted, so best to terminate them. 

The USA is spending about $600 million per year on Planned Parenthood, and their primary mission is the abortion of the undesirables, the blacks, people of color, the poor, Jews, Catholics, etc.  Margaret Sanger, one of the leaders of the eugenics movement could not be happier.  She is being heralded as a champion for civil rights by idiots like Obama and Clinton(and there is a bust of Sanger in the civil rights leaders' section of the Smithsonian) when in fact with her eugenics policies, she has been highly successful in eliminating the undesirables of society(her definition). 

So, yes, I say zero dollars for this murderous organization.

There are so many things Republicans could do to save money and generate new revenue, but they do nothing.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 03:51:01 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2018, 04:12:16 am »
Trump launched a hiring freeze about six months into his presidency, and it still stands.  So, yes the numbers have declined, but he could maintain a freeze for eight years, and maybe we would get down to numbers that make sense.

Despite having a hiring freeze, the feds are still using an enormous number of contractors, and all of them should be terminated.  ALL.

And on Planned Parenthood, I just do not get it.  For many in America, we consider abortion murder.  Using tax dollars to fund Planned Parenthood is no different to me than what Hitler did to the Jews in the concentration camps, the state justifying the murder of members of society that are not wanted.  Well, the logic by pro abortion advocates is that they are not wanted, so best to terminate them. 

The USA is spending about $600 million per year on Planned Parenthood, and their primary mission is the abortion of the undesirables, the blacks, people of color, the poor, Jews, Catholics, etc.  Margaret Sanger, one of the leaders of the eugenics movement could not be happier.  She is being heralded as a champion for civil rights by idiots like Obama and Clinton(and there is a bust of Sanger in the civil rights leaders' section of the Smithsonian) when in fact with her eugenics policies, she has been highly successful in eliminating the undesirables of society(her definition). 

So, yes, I say zero dollars for this murderous organization.

There are so many things Republicans could do to save money and generate new revenue, but they do nothing.

Trump was supposed to stop it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2018, 04:14:03 am »
Trump was supposed to stop it.

Obviously, it's not a hill Trump wants to die on.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2018, 04:25:10 am »
Obviously, it's not a hill Trump wants to die on.

He shouldn't have said he would then.  I doubt he would stand on the hill for anything except to wave his white flag.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2018, 04:38:10 am »
Trump launched a hiring freeze about six months into his presidency, and it still stands.

Wish he would launch a spending freeze.  The Executive Branch is under no obligation to spend the money Congress appropriates.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-