Author Topic: ‘Never Trumpers’ unite to back Trump’s battle for Kavanaugh  (Read 28457 times)

Offline Mesaclone

@Mesaclone, this is what I was talking about earlier.  @Hoodat said " I have heaped plenty of praise on President Trump and have loudly defended him against the lies of the left.  Yet that still isn't good enough for you."

But you're saying he doesn't yet support the president.  What do you want?  Seriously.

Where did I say he didn't support the president...you are mis-characterizing my reply. I simply criticized him for ignoring a host of other great accomplishments by the President.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 10:47:47 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online corbe

As Frank alluded to earlier, WE all know what the Pharaoh did to the peasants that refused to participate in the building of their pyramid.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm trying to hijack and ruin this thread. Can you take your self serving bullshit somewhere else please.

888high58888

Offline Night Hides Not

@Night Hides Not   I try not to chastise NTers.  I was one myself for a long time.  But you just referred to Trump supporters as Orange Brigadiers, which I admit is a step up from Orange Apes, but still not helpful.

It would be so self-defeating if you let these same Orange colored folks color your opinions to the point that you would refuse to give Trump credit even if you saw that it was deserved and kinda wanted to.

Both sides have been a little cranky with each other and you know that.  But we would welcome you very warmly into the fold.

I beg to differ. The price of admission on the Trump Train is 100% fealty to Trump. Any deviation from Trump proclamations is met with anger...just ask Ted Cruz.

ETA - what is so wrong with Orange Brigadiers? It’s like Arnie’s Army.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 10:46:53 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I beg to differ. The price of admission on the Trump Train is 100% fealty to Trump. Any deviation from Trump proclamations is met with anger...just ask Ted Cruz.

Ha, ha, ha @Night Hides Not   Recent developments here have caused me to understand your position, if not totally agree with it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline montanajoe

@DCPatriot
Yeah... That's the problem, not the solution.

****drummer

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The kid was dicking around in there and knocked it off the sink and onto the floor. When I backed the Camaro in I ran over it. Don't worry though. When I went in the house I threw the little shit down the stairs while yelling at her so that isn't going to happen again.

That'll teach her  :police:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You're merely a fanatic zealot, waiting for YOUR hero.

Mine's living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW.

Mine is in the Third Heaven.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Funny how that misuse of scripture did not apply when people like you were bashing Obama (rightfully so) but now, because your man-god is king - every knee should bow??

I think not.

Trump is not God's chosen anymore than Saul was.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mesaclone

Funny how that misuse of scripture did not apply when people like you were bashing Obama (rightfully so) but now, because your man-god is king - every knee should bow??

I think not.

And contrary to your obvious high opinion of yourself and condescension to all who disagree with you....neither are you.

Offline goodwithagun

No one is demanding compliance @goodwithagun  This is just sloppy thinking.

And please stop threatening to do something you've already done--- it's silly.

1) Not even wasting my time going through past posts to copy/paste. You routinely deny reality and facts, especially when presented in black and white.

2) I’ve threatened nothing. That accusation further demonstrates your adversion to reality.

3) I don’t expect a reply like the last time I handed your ass to you. Remember that time @CatherineofAragon ? It was so bad @Right_in_Virginia didn’t even make up travel excuses!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And contrary to your obvious high opinion of yourself and condescension to all who disagree with you....neither are you.

I never claimed to be a leader, nor will I ever strive to be one among the politics of men.

Rather, I wash feet and give a witness...and that is all.

Literally and figuratively.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Mine is in the Third Heaven.

Exactly.

Thanks for playing.    888high58888

Prosecution rests....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goodwithagun

Just wanted to add into this that I bought a pair of shorts at K-Mart last week on deep deep discount when I was there looking for a soap holder for the garage. Wearing them today and they are not too bad. Should have bought a couple more pair, but I was too lazy to try them on and I wasn't sure they would fit, but for $5 bucks I thought I would gamble.

Thought you’d be more of a commando type  :shrug:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Exactly.

Thanks for playing. 

Prosecution rests....

And yet you get all upset and deny it when someone notes that your fanatical zealotry of Trump actually is worship and idolatry.

Online DCPatriot

And yet you get all upset and deny it when someone notes that your fanatical zealotry of Trump actually is worship and idolatry.

Me upset? 

You're the fanatical religious zealot.   "Third heaven...."

Love the job President Trump is doing.  Period.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You're the fanatical religious zealot.   "Third heaven...."

I guess you never went to Sunday School.

Online DCPatriot

I guess you never went to Sunday School.

Sisters of Mercy in parochial school...Franciscans and Jesuits thereafter.

Altar boy...

I didn't need Sunday School.

Offline Frank Cannon

Listen you dumb bastard. If you ever had Saul cut you a suit you would know he was God.....

Offline Frank Cannon

Thought you’d be more of a commando type  :shrug:

I am. Shorts are things you wear that are like pants, but are shorter, hence the name.....

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Sisters of Mercy in parochial school...Franciscans and Jesuits thereafter.

Altar boy...

I didn't need Sunday School.

Have you ever read the bible?  Or did you assume you didn't need to read that either?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 12:15:18 am by INVAR »

Offline Mesaclone

I never claimed to be a leader, nor will I ever strive to be one among the politics of men.

Rather, I wash feet and give a witness...and that is all.

Literally and figuratively.

So...all you're saying is that you're like the Messiah. How humble of you.

Offline Mesaclone

1) Not even wasting my time going through past posts to copy/paste. You routinely deny reality and facts, especially when presented in black and white.

2) I’ve threatened nothing. That accusation further demonstrates your adversion to reality.

3) I don’t expect a reply like the last time I handed your ass to you. Remember that time @CatherineofAragon ? It was so bad @Right_in_Virginia didn’t even make up travel excuses!

Listen up. If you have to SAY that you handed someone's ass to them...you didn't.

Online roamer_1

So...all you're saying is that you're like the Messiah. How humble of you.

That is the point - To be like Yeshua.
He likewise stood on truth.