Author Topic: The Political Pasts of the Lawyers Representing Kavanaugh Accusers  (Read 212 times)

rangerrebew

The Political Pasts of the Lawyers Representing Kavanaugh Accusers

Fred Lucas / October 03, 2018

The lawyers for the three women accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct all have been on the legal battlefields of either celebrity or politics.

One ran for office multiple times as a Democrat. Another was a federal appointee of both Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Still another defended the alleged misconduct of Democrat politicians.

Kavanaugh has denied allegations made by each woman.

https://www.dailysignal.com//print?post_id=441663

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: The Political Pasts of the Lawyers Representing Kavanaugh Accusers
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 02:45:34 pm »
Daily Signal is an organ from the Heritage Foundation I understand. I'm just saying what I read the other day, in case, someone wonders about them. Of course, they are very fine people with good articles. I use to think a strictly Christian outfit was behind it... yes, Heritage is Christian in that sense.

Yes, these lawyers are big Dems who represented Dr. Ford for free. I hope they get disbarred. Slim chance of that happening though, someone told me.

Offline bilo

Re: The Political Pasts of the Lawyers Representing Kavanaugh Accusers
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 02:58:23 pm »
Daily Signal is an organ from the Heritage Foundation I understand. I'm just saying what I read the other day, in case, someone wonders about them. Of course, they are very fine people with good articles. I use to think a strictly Christian outfit was behind it... yes, Heritage is Christian in that sense.

Yes, these lawyers are big Dems who represented Dr. Ford for free. I hope they get disbarred. Slim chance of that happening though, someone told me.

This is why this kind of garbage keeps happening, there are no consequences. After the vote for Kavanaugh the Pubs will just say "let it go". What they really should be saying is, "we need an investigation and charges brought for anyone who perjured themselves and those who participated in it, including Ford."
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home