Author Topic: Is there even a single decent Democrat in Congress?  (Read 611 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is there even a single decent Democrat in Congress?
« on: October 03, 2018, 06:42:14 pm »
October 3, 2018
Is there even a single decent Democrat in Congress?
By Patricia McCarthy

Now we know for sure.  There is not a single decent person among the Democrats in Congress.

Because not one Democrat has had the fortitude to stand up and admit that what they are doing to Judge Brett Kavanaugh is obscene and grossly indecent, we must admit that there is not one of them with the moral sense to know that destroying a man for politics is wrong.  It's not only wrong, but depraved.  Not one Democrat member of the Senate, not one in the House.  Those on the Judiciary Committee are particularly venal.

Not one among the 95% of the leftist media has come to Kavanaugh's defense.  Instead, they too are on a mission to ruin his life and keep him off the Supreme Court.  They do not report the many inconsistencies in Christine Blasey Ford's vague account of her alleged encounter that effectively render it a lie.  NBC never even mentioned Rachel Mitchell's report because it so seriously undermines Ford's narrative.  It is doubtful there ever was such an incident.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/is_there_even_a_single_decent_democrat_in_congress.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Is there even a single decent Democrat in Congress?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 07:07:19 pm »
Nope!  Not anymore.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 07:20:23 pm »
NBC never even mentioned Rachel Mitchell's report because it so seriously undermines Ford's narrative.

And this is why I LOVE Trump calling out Ford at these rallies. If forces the issue into the public despite the MSM trying to sit on it.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 01:15:43 am »
Nope!  Not anymore.
Last two I could recall was Zell Miller and Joe Lieberman.

Zell was a steadfast conservative in Democrat clothing and Joe was one of the most patriotic politicians of our time, so patriotic the Democrat party expelled him.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 01:16:19 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 01:21:26 am »
Last two I could recall was Zell Miller and Joe Lieberman.

Zell was a steadfast conservative in Democrat clothing and Joe was one of the most patriotic politicians of our time, so patriotic the Democrat party expelled him.

Yep!  People like that are no longer allowed to be a member of that party now days.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 01:33:14 am »
Question:
"Is there even a single decent Democrat in Congress?"

Answer:
No.
They're ALL democrat-communists.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 03:20:57 am »
Isn't Henry Clay still in the Senate????????????

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 04:08:18 am »
Isn't Henry Clay still in the Senate????????????

Doesn't count.  Clay is a Whig.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-