Author Topic: Shocker: Dianne Feinstein does not want the FBI report released  (Read 622 times)

rangerrebew

October 3, 2018
Shocker: Dianne Feinstein does not want the FBI report released
By Thomas Lifson

Uh-oh!  It looks as though DiFi (or as Clarice Feldman calls her, ChiFi) has an inkling that that traps may be springing and witnesses singing in ways that will not help the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee and beyond.  Yesterday, she said of the forthcoming FBI report demanded by Judiciary Committee Dems plus Flake, "It would seem to me that if people are going to be identified, this ought to be held very close."

Wait!  I thought the American people had a right to know!

For reasons known to himself but not me, Mitch McConnell agrees:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/shocker_dianne_feinstein_does_not_want_the_fbi_report_released.html#ixzz5St4fuoWJ

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Shocker: Dianne Feinstein does not want the FBI report released
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 04:54:23 pm »
McConnell is taking that position because FBI reports on judicial candidates have never been released by the Senate in the past.

That being said, this puppy is gonna leak one way or the other.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 04:58:01 pm »
October 3, 2018
Shocker: Dianne Feinstein does not want the FBI report released
By Thomas Lifson

Uh-oh!  It looks as though DiFi (or as Clarice Feldman calls her, ChiFi) has an inkling that that traps may be springing and witnesses singing in ways that will not help the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee and beyond.  Yesterday, she said of the forthcoming FBI report demanded by Judiciary Committee Dems plus Flake, "It would seem to me that if people are going to be identified, this ought to be held very close."

Sorry, that cat's out of the bag.  You're the moral abomination, DiFi, who's midwifed the charges against Judge Kavanaugh as a sexual predator and rapist.   If the FBI report finds no corroboration of those charges,   it is vital that such finding be revealed to the same American public whose view of the man was poisoned by your actions. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 05:02:32 pm »
McConnell is taking that position because FBI reports on judicial candidates have never been released by the Senate in the past.

Not if it exposes the dems. 

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 12:05:03 am »

For reasons known to himself but not me, Mitch McConnell agrees:

McConnell is satisfied to outmaneuver the opposing army in a set piece battle, allow them to retire from the field in parade formation bearing their own arms, and then magnanimously host their officers for dinner.

I want to see the enemy army destroyed in battle, his lands lain waste, and his fields sown with salt.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 12:13:44 am by HoustonSam »
James 1:20

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 12:07:50 am »
Sorry, that cat's out of the bag.  You're the moral abomination, DiFi, who's midwifed the charges against Judge Kavanaugh as a sexual predator and rapist.   If the FBI report finds no corroboration of those charges,   it is vital that such finding be revealed to the same American public whose view of the man was poisoned by your actions.

Well-stated @Jazzhead.  Judge Kavanaugh has endured unprecedented character assassination; unprecedented treatment of FBI findings is justified in restoring to him, as far as possible, some measure of his good reputation.
James 1:20

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 12:14:17 am »

As it should.  But I can see the 'Double Standard' being applied to Republicans...how can you crucify ChiFi if McConnell's boys do the same thing?

No...President Trump will give the order to release it to the public...oh say, about ....Halloween.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 12:59:17 am »
As it should.  But I can see the 'Double Standard' being applied to Republicans...how can you crucify ChiFi if McConnell's boys do the same thing?

No...President Trump will give the order to release it to the public...oh say, about ....Halloween.    :laugh:

You can bet the Wobbly Three will see it a lot sooner...say tomorrow?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 08:32:45 am »

If I was going to leak the FBI report, I would want to go on record, before hand, that I didn't think it should be released to the public.  It draws away suspicion by the public.  "why would I leak it if I didn't want it officially released?" 

Offline verga

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 09:44:14 am »
McConnell is satisfied to outmaneuver the opposing army in a set piece battle, allow them to retire from the field in parade formation bearing their own arms, and then magnanimously host their officers for dinner.

I want to see the enemy army destroyed in battle, his lands lain waste, and his fields sown with salt.
You left out the pat about their children and their children's children being being enslaved for 20 generations. but other than that QFT

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2018, 09:48:24 am »

....and hear the lamentation of their women!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2018, 12:25:33 pm »
Okay so far we have:
Hear the lamentation of their women!
Their children and their children's children being being enslaved for 20 generations.

Anyone else want to add anything?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2018, 12:27:00 pm »
Okay so far we have:
Their children and their children's children being being enslaved for 20 generations.

:laugh:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2018, 12:33:52 pm »
Okay so far we have:

May their hotdog buns split into two pieces.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2018, 01:12:02 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington