Author Topic: Sorry for Blurting it Out, But Christine Blasey Ford is a Liar..David Horowitz  (Read 443 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Sorry for Blurting it Out, But Christine Blasey Ford is a Liar
And her story isn’t credible.
October 3, 2018
David Horowitz

One thing I learned watching the witch trial of Brett Kavanaugh on MSNBC, is that a prestigious university in New York has a Vice President for Social Justice. (She is an MSNBC commentator). Her Orwellian title is but one of many signs that our country is already on the threshold of 1984; the Judiciary Committee circus is another.

In her comments on the hearings, the Vice President for Social Justice, Maya Wiley, was clearly out for blood, and had no interest in evidence, due process, or the facts. She is also of course both a woman, a woman “of color” and a lesbian. In other words, she occupies three of the top rungs in the hierarchy of the oppressed - all bombs waiting to blow up in the face of any straight white male who stumbles into their cross-hairs.

Any fair-minded observer of the Kavanaugh proceedings would have noted that no one – Republican or Democrat - so much as laid a glove on his female accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, even though she had come forward to destroy the life of an exemplary individual and his family. No one, dared to do so. Call this feminine or victim privilege. Kavanaugh’s high school yearbooks with tales of drinking were fair game, but Ford’s – which openly talk of the girls’ sexual promiscuity and boast of girls passing out at drinking parties - were not. Nor were her extensive political connections to the anti-Trump left, the pro-abortion movement, the Democratic Party and even the law firm involved in the Steele dossier.

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/271471/sorry-blurting-it-out-christine-blasey-ford-liar-david-horowitz
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think she just a crazy old loony bird. She is lying. But it is not lying to her. Because she believes her own fantasies.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

I think she just a crazy old loony bird. She is lying. But it is not lying to her. Because she believes her own fantasies.

I disagree. She's lying, knows she's lying, and expects to never be caught lying.

She's a bitter commie professor who thinks she's smarter than everyone else and thinks its her turn to 'make a difference'.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I disagree. She's lying, knows she's lying, and expects to never be caught lying.

She's a bitter commie professor who thinks she's smarter than everyone else and thinks its her turn to 'make a difference'.

She's a Psych Professor, and you just summed up damn near all of them.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
She's selling her own recovered memories from decades ago.

NO SALE.

Most Psychologists Still Believe In Recovered Memories
https://www.madinamerica.com/2014/11/psychologists-still-believe-recovered-memories/

Pacific Standard features a recent story of a man whose daughter accused him of abuse, but by the end of the court proceedings had also accused one hundred other people close to her of all being involved in the abuse. The article then re-visits the controversial psychotherapeutic and legal history of recovered memories, and examines whether or not things have changed since the original scandals decades ago.

“Last March, Elizabeth Loftus and her colleagues conducted two surveys to find out just how prevalent the belief in repressed memories remains among the general public and among professionals (research psychologists and clinicians who work with patients),” reports Pacific Standard. “Even though skepticism toward the idea has increased among general respondents, more than 80 percent of them still hold fast to the idea that traumatic memories can be repressed, and 70 percent believe memories can be accurately retrieved by therapy. More troublingly, over 43 percent of practicing clinical psychologists think it is possible to retrieve repressed memories. Among Internal Family Systems therapists, 66 percent believe it is possible. Those therapists are profoundly out of step with the thinking among research psychologists—only 16 percent of whom believe that repressed memories can be retrieved in therapy.”

https://psmag.com/social-justice/dangerous-idea-mental-health-93325
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com