Author Topic: Trump flips script on Democrats, suggests Patrick Leahy has drinking problem  (Read 863 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump flips script on Democrats, suggests Patrick Leahy has drinking problem
Washington Examiner, Oct 2, 2018, Katelyn Caralle

President Trump hinted Tuesday at a rally in Mississippi that Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., could have a drinking habit.

The president told the crowd that they should do an online search for “Patrick Leahy dash drink.”

“Patrick Leahy — oh he’s never had a drink in his life,” Trump sarcastically said at the campaign-style rally. “Check it out. Look under ‘Patrick Leahy slash drink.’” 

Trump, who does not drink, seems to be flipping the script on Democrats who have thoroughly questioned the drinking habits of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh when he was a teenager.

Leahy is a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee and was one of the members who questioned Kavanaugh Friday when he testified before the panel on sexual assault allegations against him. He did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-flips-script-on-democrats-suggests-patrick-leahy-has-drinking-problem

Offline Right_in_Virginia

POTUS was fired up at last night's rally  :laugh:

President Trump Mocks Christine Ford At Southaven Mississippi Rally: ‘I Had One Beer!’

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRXo2BssExg

Offline verga

Good.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

I wish I had a dollar for every member of Congress who does have a drug or alcohol abuse problem.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Leahy's close associate at the bar.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I wish I had a dollar for every member of Congress who does have a drug or alcohol abuse problem.

I lived there as a young adult.  Sure was the case back then.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I heard the "hearing" last week on the radio.  Leahy sounded smashed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
POTUS was fired up at last night's rally  :laugh:

President Trump Mocks Christine Ford At Southaven Mississippi Rally: ‘I Had One Beer!’

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRXo2BssExg

I saw Traitor Flake and his new Rat BFF, Coons, this morning on TeeVee.  He said Trump's speech was "appalling," and the FBI investigation is "inadequate."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Leahy's close associate at the bar.

Bar associates and two slices of whole nut bread.

Or was Chris Dodd the other slice of the waitress sandwich?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 03:49:29 pm by skeeter »

Offline goatprairie

Why infer alcoholism when senility would work better?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why infer alcoholism when senility would work better?

Because one goes to character and the other doesn't.