Author Topic: ‘Please Stop Emailing Me’ — Judiciary Committee Chief Counsel Sends Blistering Response To Michael A  (Read 394 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/02/judiciary-committee-mike-davis-response-avenatti/

The Senate Judiciary Committee’s chief counsel for nominations on Tuesday issued a quick, blistering response to Julie Swetnick attorney Michael Avenatti’s plea to “respond to our requests.”

“Stop playing games,” Avenatti wrote in the Tuesday email to Mike Davis. “If you are the Chief Counsel, then you need to do your job. Please respond to our requests.”

To which Davis responded:

“We have already reviewed your client’s allegations. We focus on credible allegations. Please stop emailing me.”

RIP Michael Avenetti

I hope Grassley’s chief of counsel Mike Davis is held accountable for this gruesome slaying. pic.twitter.com/cFcgcv4N9l

— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) October 2, 2018

Offline Absalom

Press the unsubscribe tab!!!

Offline Frank Cannon

It amuses me to no end that this bald headed freak Avenatti is emailing this shit like a mental patient when his skank client has been thoroughly proven as a liar. It's like a degenerate gambler using his last nickles on the slots thinking that one of those pulls is going to pay off against the odds. 

Online Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.