Author Topic: Ellison: ‘No Similarities’ Between Allegations Against Me and Allegations Against Kavanaugh  (Read 236 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/03/ellison-no-similarities-between-allegations-against-me-and-allegations-against-kavanaugh/

On Wednesday’s “WCCO Morning News with David Lee,” Representative, DNC Deputy Chair, and Minnesota Attorney General candidate Keith Ellison (D-MN) stated that “there are no similarities” between the accusations against him and the accusations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh and every case should “be evaluated on its own facts.”

Ellison said he called for a House Ethics Committee investigation “Because I want to be transparent. I want to — I have — I want to be cooperative. I mean, I didn’t do these things that my ex-girlfriend accused me of.”

He added that an independent investigation paid for by the DFL found the allegations “unsubstantiated.”

Later, Lee asked Ellison if he sees “similarities between you and Judge Kavanaugh’s hearings?”

Ellison responded, “Absolutely not. There’s — there are no similarities. Every case is separate, different. Every case has its own facts. Every case needs to be evaluated on its own facts. And, you know, for people to try to mix this situation and that one are — they’re just making a mistake, because — or they’re — or they have political motives in doing so.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Kieth is 100% correct. There are no similarities between him and Kav. There is no evidence Kav did anything towards any woman. There is a mountain of documented evidence Kieth is a woman beating pig.

Offline mountaineer

He's right. There's actual evidence of Ellison assaulting a woman.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
He is right. The evidence against him includes 911 calls, police reports, and images of a bloody and bruised woman be beat.

Kavanaugh just has an accusation.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

"an independent investigation paid for by the DFL"
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.