Author Topic: BREAKING: GOP Congressman Assaulted by Weed-Smoking Protesters After They Pushed Through His Office  (Read 693 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: GOP Congressman Assaulted by Weed-Smoking Protesters After They Pushed Through His Office Door (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila October 2, 2018

Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) was assaulted by protesters Tuesday afternoon.

Left-wing protesters pushed through Congressman Harris’s door and assaulted him, according to Capitol Police.

Two female protesters from the pro-cannabis legalization group the “Dank City Growers” got into a scuffle with Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD) at his office in the Longworth House Office Building today, reported Chad Pergram.

Rep. Andy Harris was trying to hold his office door closed but was not successful–The demonstrators were also smoking weed, reported Jennifer Bendery.

The Capitol Police told the HuffPo reporter that there were no injuries.

Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.) just had his office door pushed through and was assaulted by demonstrators, a Cap Police officer tells me

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/breaking-gop-congressman-assaulted-by-far-left-protesters-after-they-pushed-through-his-office-door/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
BREAKING: GOP Congressman Assaulted by Weed-Smoking Protesters After They Pushed Through His Office Door (VIDEO)

Doesn't this make like 5 times in the last week where lefty loons have put GOP lawmakers in danger?  (Flake, Cruz (twice now) McConnel, etc.)

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 06:14:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Representative Andy Harris:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Just watched the video, there was no assault I could see. Just some loonies trying to push a door open.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Just watched the video, there was no assault I could see. Just some loonies trying to push a door open.

So ... you think that's okay.  How would you like someone to push your door in with obvious bad intent?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Applewood

How did these terrorists get into the building?  Security  lapse? 

Offline libertybele

Usually people who smoke pot are usually more calm and passive; weed must have not been all that great.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Doesn't this make like 5 times in the last week where lefty loons have put GOP lawmakers in danger?  (Flake, Cruz (twice now) McConnel, etc.)

All that's missing are the brown shirts and the arm bands.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Study the definitions, of assault and battery

You will learn no blows or even touches are required for "assault"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Study the definitions, of assault and battery

You will learn no blows or even touches are required for "assault"

Amen to that.

Assume a Karate or Kung Fu stance even 20 feet from a cop and find out how fast You end up in cuffs in the back seat.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com