Author Topic: Dems got their wish — wimpy Jeff Flake  (Read 460 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems got their wish — wimpy Jeff Flake
« on: October 02, 2018, 08:28:26 pm »
Dems got their wish — wimpy Jeff Flake

They needed a softie, a man who cries easily, a girly-boy, a patsy, a Republican with no guts, no loyalty, a Trudeau look-alike and sound-like, to switch sides.

Jack Engelhard, 02/10/18 06:14 | updated: 06:09

I’ve changed my mind. I don’t believe her.

That was quite an act she pulled off. So give him the Supreme Court and give her the Academy Award, or at least a lollipop for playing Shirley Temple at 52-years-old.

How could you not have a heart for a woman in tears…a child, that is. So delicate. So fragile, she’s even afraid to fly, poor dear. Wobbly Republican Jeff Flake was an easy sale.

She had to be coaxed – according to the scam – to finally get on a plane to testify. But turns out she flies all the time, around the country, around the world.

Given the limited time there was to examine her – we can only imagine how many more holes there are to her story. (The examiner, Rachel Mitchell, has already sided against her.)

Here’s one – why did she delete all her social media postings? What was she hiding?

Here’s another – the friends she says were there when it happened…they say there was no there-there.

Here’s another – back when she first reported the alleged attack, she gave no name. Until she came up with a name. Or until somebody gave her a name?

more
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/22804
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Dems got their wish — wimpy Jeff Flake
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 03:19:37 am »
The Republic is lost.