Author Topic: Rush: The Destruction of Kavanaugh Is All About Trump  (Read 439 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Destruction of Kavanaugh Is All About Trump
« on: October 01, 2018, 08:51:34 pm »

The Destruction of Kavanaugh Is All About Trump

Oct 1, 2018

RUSH: Jeff Flake is on television in Boston right now talking about his decision to seek another FBI investigation, and I have some questions about things that he’s saying. Greetings, and welcome back. Great to have you. 800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program. the Trump sound bites are coming up. Hang on. Jeff Flake… There’s an audience there. I don’t know what this event is. It looks like it’s a… (sigh) I thought I saw banners in the backgrounds said “Forbes.” I don’t know what this is. Doesn’t matter.

Flake said (summarized), ‘The reason I supported an FBI investigation is it’s good for everybody. We need more information, not less.” We do not have a shortage of information. I can blow up — I can nuclearize — everything they say that they think substantiates and backs up more investigations. How much more is necessary? Why didn’t they they do this when Feinstein got the letter? Why hold it in reserve? She doesn’t have anything to tell anybody unless she now commits perjury.

She doesn’t know where. She doesn’t know then. The people she says were in the room all deny it. What is there to investigate it? What more is there to learn? “Kavanaugh’s a drunk.” Oh! Six FBI investigations haven’t shown that? “Kavanaugh, he’s not got the right judicial temperament. Look at the way he behaved at the committee.” What about the years he’s served as a judge? Why don’t you look at that, instead of a guy naturally, properly outraged at being destroyed by the Democrat Party!

His attitude made perfect sense! More information is better than less? Nobody is talking about less information here. Nobody is trying to suppress information here. Nobody’s been trying to suppress anything. Kavanaugh has answered more questions, more written questions than all Supreme Court nominees combined! There is not a shortage of information! There has not been a short shrifting of any investigation. But there’s another thing, maybe not the thing, but this is another thing that really grates on me.

Jeff Flake just said — and he’s not the only one. There are a lot of people saying this. (paraphrase) “After Christine Blasey Ford’s credibility testimony, I’m getting calls from women all over America who’ve been inspired to come forward because of her brave and courageous testimony.” Well, now, wait a minute. Didn’t Anita Hill cause women to come forward in droves? And what about the #MeToo movement itself? Didn’t Harvey Weinstein cause women to start calling in and coming through in droves saying, “Yes, it’s happened to me”?

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/01/the-destruction-of-kavanaugh-is-all-about-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34