Author Topic: Pelosi says it's not her 'plan' to impeach Kavanaugh  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi says it's not her 'plan' to impeach Kavanaugh
« on: October 02, 2018, 06:17:28 pm »
Pelosi says it's not her 'plan' to impeach Kavanaugh
By Melanie Zanona - 10/02/18 01:41 PM EDT

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Tuesday that it is not her “plan” to impeach Brett Kavanaugh if he is confirmed to the Supreme Court and Democrats win back the House this fall.

“That would not be my plan,” Pelosi said during an appearance at the Atlantic Festival in Washington, D.C. “I have enough people on my back to impeach the president.”

“It’s about unifying,” she added. “Let's hope, with the information that comes forward, and with the demonstration of temperament that is not judicial, that the Senate will do the right thing.”

Pelosi struck a similar tone at the 2018 Texas Tribune Festival over the weekend, where she urged Democrats to take it "one step at a time" on Kavanaugh.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/409493-pelosi-says-its-not-her-plan-to-impeach-kavanaugh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34