Author Topic: Christine Ford's criminal record scrubbed from database 3 weeks before her letter  (Read 382 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/christine-fords-criminal-record-scrubbed-from-database-three-weeks-before-her-letter-to-feinstein/

Ford was arrested in a traffic stop and ticketed on June 14, 1985 (Friday) in Catawba County North Carolina.

She was charged with a traffic misdemeanor – no big deal.  It was disposed on Sept 11, 1985.

There were two other cases on June 17, 1985 (Monday).  They were also in Catawba County on a different day and are under case type – CRIMINAL.   This might be the same case, but two different records were given.

This is when she was a student in North Carolina. Who scrubbed this?

Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

I remember when this happened.  The other two charges were Prostitution and Possession with Intent. I have the names of 4 other people who were in the room when I read this in the paper in 1985.

Offline austingirl

I remember when this happened.  The other two charges were Prostitution and Possession with Intent. I have the names of 4 other people who were in the room when I read this in the paper in 1985.

Good catch. I hope y'all will write anonymous letters to the Senate.

Offline austingirl

The democrats didn't count on the week delay allowing for the public to investigate the history of Ford's claims. Scrubbing her entire social media history, her criminal record, and yes, her yearbook, all point to a well-funded conspiracy.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Yeah I heard about this..my best friend's acquaintance has a friend whose Aunt heard about it in NC
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34