Author Topic: Flake on 'sharp and partisan' Kavanaugh behavior: 'We can’t have this on the court!’  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Flake on 'sharp and partisan' Kavanaugh behavior: 'We can’t have this on the court!’
by Caitlin Yilek
 | October 02, 2018 11:58 AM

Print this article

Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., said he was troubled by the way Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh behaved before the Senate Judiciary Committee last week.

“The interaction with the members was sharp and partisan and that concerns me,” Flake said Tuesday at a Atlantic Festival event in Washington, D.C. while while discussing the way the judge defending himself against allegations of sexual assault.

“You give a little leeway because [of] what he’s been through. But on the other hand, we can’t have this on the court. We simply can’t,” he added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jeff-flake-on-kavanaughs-hearing-behavior-we-cant-have-this-on-the-court
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I thought Flake was done with his mischief. Silly me.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He was never going to vote for Kav....POS
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So,  Jeffy boy, if the Dems were to ruin your reputation and career, and cause your family to endure abuse and threats,  you'd grab your ankles and repeat "Thank you sir, may I have another"?   

Kavanaugh's long record of judicial opinions PROVES his temperament.    Don't forget that record when considering that Kav got just a little bit pissed at what the Dems have done to him and his family.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
He should just switch parties and be done with it.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Flake is positioning himself for a 2020 run, and he's going to vote down Kavanaugh to stick a finger in Trump's eye and make him fail.

He's going to keep moving the goal posts  to justify that excuse whatever way he can.
The Republic is lost.