Author Topic: 'Gang Rape' Accuser: Actually, I Don't Know What Kavanaugh Did -- and I Don't Have Proof Anyway  (Read 317 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: TOWNHALL

URL: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/10/02/kavanaugh-gang-rape-accuser-i-actually-dont-know-if-kavanaugh-did-anything-and-i-dont-have-proof-anyway-n2524568/print

by Guy Benson

Megyn Kelly recently said that it's time for Michael Avenatti to 'put up for shut up' regarding the lurid and dramatic claims being advanced by one of his clients against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Based on that client's interview with NBC last night, it looks like it's time for the celebrity lawyer to do the latter -- though the chances of that are nil. He's running for president and vowing to expand and pack SCOTUS, no less.

In her first sit-down interview, Julie Swetnick -- the woman who tied Kavanaugh to a gang rape ring when he was in high school (and she was in college) -- hedged and backed away from a number of her outlandish accusations.

NBC News, like the Wall Street Journal and New York Times, has been unable to verify anything about Swetnick's account. They ran her interview anyway, for some reason, noting up front that she's already changing her story. "There are things that she told us on camera that differ from her written statement last week:"

(Excerpt) Read more at above link....

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
By all means, spend millions of tax payer dollars and several weeks investigating these credible claims/s
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline goatprairie

By all means, spend millions of tax payer dollars and several weeks investigating these credible claims/s
Before the week is a out, an anonymous caller will claim Kavanaugh raped an entire convent of The Little Sisters Of The Poor after first pouring liquor down their throats during high mass at St. Peter's Basilica in Rome.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Before the week is a out, an anonymous caller will claim Kavanaugh raped an entire convent of The Little Sisters Of The Poor after first pouring liquor down their throats during high mass at St. Peter's Basilica in Rome.

It has gotten that outlandish.
Principles matter. Words matter.