Author Topic: Flake in 2020? GOP senators doubt he'll go far  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Flake in 2020? GOP senators doubt he'll go far
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2018, 01:36:21 am »
I should have figured that out by the stuff you said about his kids.

Austin Flake let 23 dogs die in a kennel in Gilbert AZ when the A/C failed (about 2 miles from my home).  It was 110Fin' outside.  Sheriff Arpaio charged him with 23 counts of Animal Abuse, and the Maricopa County Prosecutor deliberately dropped the ball and let him off.  Tell me Daddy Traitor Flake didn't pull some strings there.

I don't know what @Weird Tolkienish Figure had to say about Flakes kids, but I detest that particular one.  I detest Daddy just a little less.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2018, 11:36:49 am »
Austin Flake let 23 dogs die in a kennel in Gilbert AZ when the A/C failed (about 2 miles from my home).  It was 110Fin' outside.  Sheriff Arpaio charged him with 23 counts of Animal Abuse, and the Maricopa County Prosecutor deliberately dropped the ball and let him off.  Tell me Daddy Traitor Flake didn't pull some strings there.

I don't know what @Weird Tolkienish Figure had to say about Flakes kids, but I detest that particular one.  I detest Daddy just a little less.

His other kid is a punk too. I have a thread on it. He's a racist pos.

debrawiest

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2018, 11:48:28 am »

Are you saying that there was no punishment at all?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2018, 12:16:24 pm »
Are you saying that there was no punishment at all?

Correct. None at all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2018, 12:18:57 pm »
His other kid is a punk too. I have a thread on it. He's a racist pos.

I saw that, and posted about the dogs on it.  Another poster said that was just the sins of the son, the father bore no responsibility, which ignored the sin of pulling strings to get his kid off.
I will NOT comply.