Author Topic: Cardi B Arrested and Charged ... Over Strip Club Fight  (Read 742 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Cardi B Arrested and Charged ... Over Strip Club Fight
« on: October 02, 2018, 03:49:59 am »
http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/01/cardi-b-turning-herself-in-police-cops-strip-club-fight-offset/

Sources familiar with the case tell TMZ, Cardi will be charged for allegedly ordering an attack on 2 bartenders at Angels Strip Club in Queens NY. The 2 bartender sisters -- Jade and Baddie Gi -- say Cardi had a long-standing beef with Jade because Cardi believed she had slept with Offset.

Cardi -- who was at the Strip Club because Migos was performing -- came face-to-face with the 2 bartenders and allegedly told her posse to attack them with bottles, chairs and a hookah smoking device. The 2 women were both hurt, but refused medical attention.

We're told Cardi will likely be charged with 2 misdemeanors -- reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct. She will not be arrested when she turns herself in ... she will get a summons to appear in court on the charges.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Cardi B Arrested and Charged ... Over Strip Club Fight
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 03:51:19 am »
So much for her serving on the Supreme Court.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 03:57:32 am »
So much for her serving on the Supreme Court.

If you think this is bad, you should see her views on the 20th Amendment Section 1.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 04:28:10 am »

ordering an attack on 2 bartenders at Angels Strip Club in Queens NY. The 2 bartender sisters -- Jade and Baddie Gi -- say Cardi had a long-standing beef with Jade because Cardi believed she had slept with Offset.

After reading that, I have come to the conclusion that this establishment comes from a galaxy far far away.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 04:33:23 am »
After reading that, I have come to the conclusion that this establishment comes from a galaxy far far away.

A trip through TMZ tells me their is an alternate universe out there totally unrelated to the one the rest of us live in.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 12:48:15 pm »
Thank goodness for Wikipedia. I had no idea what this was or why it mattered.
Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, known professionally as Cardi B, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and television personality.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 12:55:40 pm »
Thank goodness for Wikipedia. I had no idea what this was or why it mattered.

It matters because while the 10 of us talk about Kav, Trump and DiFi 94% of the country is talking about this. TMZ is the new New York Times. Also this broad knows how to wear a suit....

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 12:57:04 pm by Frank Cannon »