Author Topic: Analysis of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Allegations (by Rachel Mitchell)  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4952137/Rachel-Mitchell-s-analysis.pdf

This memorandum contains my own independent assessment of Dr. Ford’s allegations,
based upon my independent review of the evidence and my nearly 25 years of experience
as a career prosecutor of sex-related and other crimes in Arizona. This memorandum does
not necessarily reflect the views of the Chairman, any committee member, or any other
senator. No senator reviewed or approved this memorandum before its release, and I was
not pressured in any way to write this memorandum or to write any words in this
memorandum with which I do not fully agree. The words written in this memorandum are
mine, and I fully stand by all of them. While I am a registered Republican, I am not a
political or partisan person.

• Technical
Dr. Ford has not offered a consistent account of when the alleged assault happened.
• In a July 6 text to the Washington Post, she said it happened in the “mid 1980s.”
• In her July 30 letter to Senator Feinstein, she said it happened in the “early 80s.”
• Her August 7 statement to the polygrapher said that it happened one “high school
summer in early 80’s,” but she crossed out the word “early” for reasons she did not
explain.
• A September 16 Washington Post article reported that Dr. Ford said it happened in the
“summer of 1982.”
• Similarly, the September 16 article reported that notes from an individual therapy session
in 2013 show her describing the assault as occurring in her “late teens.” But she told the
Post and the Committee that she was 15 when the assault allegedly occurred. She has not
turned over her therapy records for the Committee to review.
• While it is common for victims to be uncertain about dates, Dr. Ford failed to explain
how she was suddenly able to narrow the timeframe to a particular season and particular
year.

• Technical
Dr. Ford has struggled to identify Judge Kavanaugh as the assailant by name.
• No name was given in her 2012 marriage therapy notes.
• No name was given in her 2013 individual therapy notes.
• Dr. Ford’s husband claims to recall that she identified Judge Kavanaugh by name in
2012. At that point, Judge Kavanaugh’s name was widely reported in the press as a
potential Supreme Court nominee if Governor Romney won the presidential election.
• In any event, it took Dr. Ford over thirty years to name her assailant. Delayed disclosure
of abuse is common so this is not dispositive.

• Technical
Perhaps most importantly, she does not remember how she got from the party back to her
house.
o Her inability to remember this detail raises significant questions.
o She told the Washington Post that the party took place near the Columbia Country
Club. The Club is more than 7 miles from her childhood home as the crow flies,
and she testified that it was a roughly 20-minute drive from her childhood home.
o She also agreed for the first time in her testimony that she was driven somewhere
that night, either to the party or from the party or both.
o Dr. Ford was able to describe hiding in the bathroom, locking the door, and
subsequently exiting the house. She also described wanting to make sure that she
did not look like she had been attacked.
o But she has no memory of who drove her or when. Nor has anyone come forward
to identify him or herself as the driver.
o Given that this all took place before cell phones, arranging a ride home would not
have been easy. Indeed, she stated that she ran out of the house after coming
downstairs and did not state that she made a phone call from the house before she
did, or that she called anyone else thereafter

• Technical
• Perhaps most importantly, she does not remember how she got from the party back to her
house.
o Her inability to remember this detail raises significant questions.
o She told the Washington Post that the party took place near the Columbia Country
Club. The Club is more than 7 miles from her childhood home as the crow flies,
and she testified that it was a roughly 20-minute drive from her childhood home.
o She also agreed for the first time in her testimony that she was driven somewhere
that night, either to the party or from the party or both.
o Dr. Ford was able to describe hiding in the bathroom, locking the door, and
subsequently exiting the house. She also described wanting to make sure that she
did not look like she had been attacked.
o Given that this all took place before cell phones, arranging a ride home would not
have been easy. Indeed, she stated that she ran out of the house after coming
downstairs and did not state that she made a phone call from the house before she
did, or that she called anyone else thereafter.
• She does, however, remember small, distinct details fro

Offline Frank Cannon

She cleared this up today. She said that Roy Moore picked her up at a local mall and took her to the party.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
From Clarice Feldman:

Margot Cleveland
@ProfMJCleveland

BREAKING: This is HUGE (waiting for permission to h/t): One of Christine Ford Blasey's research articles in 2008 included a study in which participants were TAUGHT SELF-HYPNOSIS & noted hypnosis is used to retrieve important memories "AND CREATE ARTIFICAL SITUATIONS."
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Night Hides Not

She cleared this up today. She said that Roy Moore picked her up at a local mall and took her to the party.

Was the horse's name "Trigger", and was the horse deposed?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
From Clarice Feldman:

Margot Cleveland
@ProfMJCleveland

BREAKING: This is HUGE (waiting for permission to h/t): One of Christine Ford Blasey's research articles in 2008 included a study in which participants were TAUGHT SELF-HYPNOSIS & noted hypnosis is used to retrieve important memories "AND CREATE ARTIFICAL SITUATIONS."

Bingo.  I mentioned that quite awhile ago.  I was surprised that someone didn't look into Regressed Therapy.  There have been several cases of false memories from this.  Lots of churches are now getting into something like this.  They call it SOZO.

https://closingstages.net/2012/07/31/victims-of-johnsons-sozo-ministry-speak-out/
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 12:50:29 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
And another inconsistency.  The people she told on the beach.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/christine-ford-beach-friends-claim/

Wash Blasey Ford lawyer slick willy's lawyer?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

I KNEW IT!!!!