Author Topic: KAVANAUGH WITCH-HUNT BACKFIRES: Internet EXPLODES With Democrats Saying They’ll Be “Voting All Red”  (Read 850 times)

rangerrebew

KAVANAUGH WITCH-HUNT BACKFIRES: Internet EXPLODES With Democrats Saying They’ll Be “Voting All Red” For “First Time Ever”
Sep 29, 2018

On Thursday, during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings where Dr. Christine Ford and Judge Brett Kavanaugh both had a chance to be heard after Ford’s wild, 36-year-old, uncorroborated accusations of sexual assault against Kavanaugh, arrogant Democrat Senators were seen smiling as they appeared to be confident that their plot to smear Brett Kavanaugh’s impeccable reputation was in the bag. Their only hope was Democrat activist, and pursausive victim, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, who testified with convincing emotion about her alleged sexual assault at the hands of  President Trump’s Supreme Court Justice nominee.

https://100percentfedup.com/kavanaugh-witch-hunt-backfires-internet-explodes-with-democrats-saying-theyll-be-voting-all-red-for-first-time-ever/

Offline LMAO

I guess we’ll see

Rush used to refer to these people as “seminar callers.”   These were people that would claim they were lifelong Republicans or conservatives but that they’re so mad they’re going to vote Democrat.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Night Hides Not

I guess we’ll see

Rush used to refer to these people as “seminar callers.”   These were people that would claim they were lifelong Republicans or conservatives but that they’re so mad they’re going to vote Democrat.

The patron saint of seminar callers has to be Jeff Flake.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.