Author Topic: Trump to press: ‘I consider you a part of the Democrat Party’  (Read 885 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump to press: ‘I consider you a part of the Democrat Party’
By Morgan Chalfant - 10/01/18 01:40 PM EDT

A combative President Trump initially deflected questions about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh during a White House press conference on trade, and also accused reporters of working for the Democratic Party.

During an extended attack on Democrats for their handling of Kavanaugh, Trump accused the media of taking the party’s side.

“I consider you a part of the Democrat Party,” Trump said.

Trump three time shot down questions from reporters on Kavanaugh following remarks in the Rose Garden, instead demanding they first ask questions about the newly negotiated version of the North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

He signaled he would eventually take questions on Kavanaugh, but didn’t do so until almost an hour into the press conference.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/409285-trump-to-press-i-consider-you-a-part-of-the-democrat-party
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This is one of those times when I am just so freaking happy I voted for this guy.

Online rustynail

"the Democrat Party’" .. They Hate to be called that name.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Thank you Mr. President for reporting what I have been saying for years!

"The MSM is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party now."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 05:59:51 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
When you're right, you're right.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This is one of those times when I am just so freaking happy I voted for this guy.

I know!!  It's really satisfying that he takes no stuff from the press.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LMAO

This is much better and should have been said instead of the “enemy of the people” line
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

Thanks Mr President. Better than blood pressure medication.

Offline dfwgator

This is much better and should have been said instead of the “enemy of the people” line

Distinction without a difference.

Offline bilo

At times like this I wish I had.

I think I get why Trump disliked Flake from very early on in his administration. He probably can't stand indecisive weak people.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Trump to press: ‘I consider you a part of the Democrat Party’
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 10:00:59 pm »
This is EXACTLY why we voted for him.     :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 10:04:14 pm »

Had he focused like this on democrats and the media throughout the primaries, rather than character-attacking other republicans, I could have voted for him.

But that's the past, I'm all in favor of him now giving it to the democrats and media with both barrels.  He's living up to his promise on SC picks and in my opinion all republicans and conservatives need to unite on this.  If there were ever a time for Trump to belittle and mock people, this is the time, and the "statesmen" in the Republican party need to follow his lead.
James 1:20

Offline bilo

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 10:33:41 pm »
Had he focused like this on democrats and the media throughout the primaries, rather than character-attacking other republicans, I could have voted for him.

But that's the past, I'm all in favor of him now giving it to the democrats and media with both barrels.  He's living up to his promise on SC picks and in my opinion all republicans and conservatives need to unite on this.  If there were ever a time for Trump to belittle and mock people, this is the time, and the "statesmen" in the Republican party need to follow his lead.

:amen:

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home