Author Topic: Sex-Crimes Prosecutor Details 12 Massive Inconsistencies In Kavanaugh Accuser’s Story  (Read 275 times)

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Reference - The Federalist Web Site dated 1 Oct 2018.....

The sex crimes prosecutor who questioned Christine Blasey Ford about her allegations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has released a memo detailing inconsistencies in Ford’s testimony.

“I do not think that a reasonable prosecutor would bring this case based on the evidence before the Committee,” Rachel Mitchell wrote in a five-page-long memo obtained by The Washington Post. “A ‘he said, she said’ case is incredibly difficult to prove. But this case is even weaker than that.”..............

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/01/sex-crimes-prosecutor-details-12-massive-inconsistencies-kavanaugh-accusers-story/
====================================================================================

Interesting sum up from the prosecutor interviewing Ms. Ford
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 12:29:53 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.