Author Topic: Rush: Trump Eviscerates Phony Democrat Senators  (Read 500 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump Eviscerates Phony Democrat Senators
« on: October 01, 2018, 07:27:39 pm »

Trump Eviscerates Phony Democrat Senators

Oct 1, 2018

RUSH: So the Drive-Bys wanted to talk to Trump about Kavanaugh, and he decided to go there, and he just eviscerated Richard Blumenthal and Cory Booker and Dianne Feinstein, and basically told the media that as far as he’s concerned, they are the Democrat Party too. He talked about Blumenthal lying for years about having served in Vietnam when he had never even been to the country, served with valor as a Marine. He said this guy — a serial liar on his own resume — is questioning Brett Kavanaugh?

He went to talk about Cory Booker who has admitted to fondling women in an… By the way, that was an attempt to cleanse himself, to show that he has reformed when he did that. He went out and he accused Feinstein — sort of quasi-accused her — of leaking the Christine Blasey Ford letter. He did this Saturday night in West Virginia, and it was hilarious the way he thinks he knows that Dianne Feinstein leaked.

I don’t have time to explain it. I’m gonna have to show it. For those of you watching on the Dittocam, I’ll do my best to show you what Trump did. He imitated Feinstein when the whole question of leaking came up. Now they’re asking, “If it’s proven that Kavanaugh was a drunk in high school, does that mean you’ll pull the nomination?” and Trump is talking to them about that. So we’ll keep going here.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So the president continues to take questions in the Rose Garden from the Drive-By Media. I would JIP it, but there are things I want to get to here, and I can just as easily relay what the president I ssaying. He’s just laying the Democrats out. He’s laying them out for the lying tricksters and skunks that they are. He’s linking the media to the Democrat Party, which… We do it all the time here, but you don’t really hear the president make it that direct and obvious.

He has just eviscerated the credibility of all of these accusing Democrats, from Cory “Spartacus” Booker, to Richard Blumenthal, to Dianne Feinstein. Now, what he did with Feinstein… If you’ll recall, is toward the tail end of the hearing on Friday, before the vote came, somebody raised a question of how in the world did Christine Blasey Ford’s letter to Dianne Feinstein leak? Because it was… We are made to understand that the letter said that she didn’t want anybody to know her name and that she didn’t want to come forward.

Yet the woman had written the Washington Post! She’d called the Washington Post tip line, the New York Times. She has an op-ed published in the Washington Post. But all along we’re told she didn’t want to go public. So people were trying to claim… You know, for all this talk about what Kavanaugh’s done to this poor woman, it’s the Democrat Party and the Democrats on this committee that have put her through this (sobbing) “emotional wringer. It’s so unfair and such spotlight.”

It became obvious that there could be only three sources for the leak because of limited possession of the letter. One would be Senator Feinstein and/or her staff. The other would have to be somebody in the media or the lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford who had seen the letter. So some senators began to say that it could well be Senator Feinstein, and she sat there and fumed while this was happening.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/01/trump-eviscerates-phony-democrat-senators/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34