Author Topic: The Woman Who Ambushed Jeff Flake in Elevator Is Director of Soros-Funded Group  (Read 247 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: PJ MEDIA

URL: https://pjmedia.com/trending/one-of-the-women-who-ambushed-flake-in-elevator-is-director-of-soros-funded-group/

by Debra Heine

At least one of the women who cornered Arizona senator Jeff Flake in an elevator last Friday, screaming in his face for several excruciating minutes, works for the Soros-funded Center for Popular Democracy, the left-wing organization spearheading the effort to stop Kavanaugh.

Ana Maria Archila and 23-year-old Maria Gallagher are the two women who confronted Flake in the elevator.

Flake had just announced that he was going to vote yes on moving Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination out of the Judiciary Committee and onto the Senate floor for a full debate when the activists trapped him in the elevator.
CNN's Suzanne Malveaux met the pair while waiting outside Flake's office earlier that morning. According to Malveaux,  they ran after Flake when they caught sight of him and some staffers walking down the hall.

"We caught up with him just as he was getting into the elevator. The doors were closing, and Archila literally and figuratively put her foot down — causing the doors to open," Malveaux wrote.

"You have children in your family. Think about them. I have two children. I cannot imagine that for the next 50 years they will have to have someone in the Supreme Court who has been accused of violating a young girl," Archila shouted. "What are you doing, sir?"

Gallagher hollered: "I was sexually assaulted and nobody believed me! I didn't tell anyone, and you're telling all women that they don't matter, that they should just stay quiet because if they tell you what happened to them you are going to ignore them. That's what happened to me, and that's what you are telling all women in America, that they don't matter!"

According to National Review's John Fund, both of the women work for the far-left Soros group.

Archila is an executive director of the Center for Popular Democracy; she had spent the previous week in Washington engaged in protests against Kavanaugh. Gallagher is a 23-year-old activist with the group. The Center is a left-wing group that is heavily funded by George  Soros’s Open Society Foundations. Indeed, as of 2014, the Open Society was one of the three largest donors to the group.

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST.....
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 05:13:50 pm by SirLinksALot »